Clark County 35 Shelby County 18

EKUAlum05

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the players... It took them a while but they finally got together a full game. Tonight was just a pre view of what they could actuallly do if they play together and mistake free during the whole game.:thumb: Maybe we will start to get the respect back and make a strong run toward the playoffs... All it takes is one win and then you can get on a roll.Keep it going guys.:ylsuper:

Congratulations to the Cardinals, to Coach Columbia, and to "Gold Sunrise".

Your loyalty through thick and thin is admired!

Hear, Hear!

Tonight was great validation not only for gold sunrise, but the loyal Boyle County fans who haven't jumped ship either. :thumb:

Thanks guys. Just supporting and believing in my kids.:thumb:

Shelby Counties QB has a good arm and is deadly accurate at short range, but does not do well under pressure. They seem to have a big running back who, for what ever reason, didn't run much. Clark Co. shut down a lot of the long ball stuff but they attacked at ten yards and in and the yardage after catch was impressive. It seemed to me they should have had more of a balanced attack but wanted to pass too often. My guess would be a flat performance from them after a heart breaker last week. Not to take away from the Cards but Shelby seemed easily rattled at times.

They don't have a running game, for one:confused:but there passing game was:ylsuper:

Stop kidding yourself.You Card homers get 1 win and think youre the second coming of the Patroits.Give me a break.Cards are not going anywhere this year.Deal with it!!!!

What is it that makes Montgomery county fans get so upset with Clark County? We' ve had a tough year but now it is turning around. You have had a few breaks this year and now you are playing back to normal....... so deal with us WE ARE CLARK COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know who Columbia turned to for advice on defense but whatever changes he made seem to work. Conner is a very good defensive back did a good job on a tough night to be a db. It seemed that a lot of kids played both sides of the ball where all year coach was trying to play an offense and a defensive team. Whatever he did worked and a lot of players steped up also!

Stop kidding yourself.You Card homers get 1 win and think youre the second coming of the Patroits.Give me a break.Cards are not going anywhere this year.Deal with it!!!!

Sounds like somebodys a little upset about getting beat last night.:p But in all seriousness your joking right? If Montgomery Co played the same schedule GRC has played I guarantee you they would have about the same record. You beat us by 1 point for the first time in a decade and you think we're garbage? Give props when props are due. GRC beat a tough Shelby Co. team who played Manual very close and is trying to turn their season around. Your Indians are having a very good season and I hope that continues into the playoffs.:thumb:

I don't know who Columbia turned to for advice on defense but whatever changes he made seem to work. Conner is a very good defensive back did a good job on a tough night to be a db. It seemed that a lot of kids played both sides of the ball where all year coach was trying to play an offense and a defensive team. Whatever he did worked and a lot of players steped up also!

I really did like what I saw last night. The D did step up... I even saw Mason out on the defensive side of the ball a few times. Whatever we did last night I hope it continues.:lol: