Everything posted by isthatallyougot
-
10th Region Tourney Host
In a close game with time running down, would you rather have a home crowd yelling for you or a hostile crowd reacting to your misfortunes?
-
10th Region Tourney Host
I'll be willing to bet all the "casual" Mason fans who would pack the fieldhouse to watch a game will not drive to Montgomery county "IF" Mason plays in the championship. My desire is to see a Clark-Montgomery match up! Tradition is like the woman who cut her ham in half before she cooked it. When she was asked why, she said, that is how we always did it at mommas. She decided to ask mama why it was a tradition to cut the ham before cooking it, She responded "I didn't have a pan big enough to cook it whole!" Sometimes traditions are fine for some, but they just don't make sense anymore! Home court advantage is real and it is only fair to move the tournament.
-
10th Region Tourney Host
I didn't have to walk three miles after I parked to stand in line to get my ticket and walk through the smokers at the back of the building to get in the gym . It was nice to drive fifteen minutes to a regional match-up and get home early. I think this is just about a non issue to everyone but Mason fans anyway. Keep it moving is the only real fair way to play. A neutral site would be the best bet like the new NK arena.
-
Montgomery Co vs. Pendleton Co (10th Region 1st Round)
Who make sthe draw for the brackets in the region? It really is a strange coincidence that all the teams in Montgomery's side barely win 30 games ALL TOGETHER!!! Hopefully we will see a GRC Montgomery final! That place will never be the same if that happens.........:scared:
-
GRC 63 Campbell Co. 61 (10th Region, 1st Round)
Robert would also be an all state quarter back if he played football.This kid and his family are top notch all the way! Good to see him improve every year.
-
Mason Co. vs. Clark Co. Predictions (10th Region Semifinals)
:
-
Montgomery Co vs. Pendleton Co (10th Region 1st Round)
I am not exactly sure what all this means but if the refs call a close game then Montgomery County has a lot tougher road. They have played a very physical defense all year and it will eventually come to haunt you if that is what you base your game plan on. It amazes me that Montgomery got such an easy ride in the region after being second best again in the district!:sssh:
-
Mason Co. vs. Clark Co. Predictions (10th Region Semifinals)
Sounds like a parade and party are in order in Mason County already again this year!!:dancingpa
-
GRC 63 Campbell Co. 61 (10th Region, 1st Round)
I remember showing up at games in Mason and the crowd from the first round would refuse to move from the student section and lower seats. The split sessions are the best way to run the show that is fair to all IMHO.
-
Some fans.....
On a different note: I was at a game that one team was simply overpowering the other and the better team finally had one foul called on it in the second half, it was a well called game the team was just that much better, a woman who was a fan of the better team yelled at the ref the next time he was close and said "Call it both ways ref!" I had a grin on my face the rest of the night chuckling to myself the entire game!
-
GRC 75 Harison Co 47
I got an idea................let's plan a big parade and party before we go to Rupp to cut down those nets! :ylsuper:
-
Big Crowd in Maysville
Hopefully the powers that be in Clark County will insure that the gym that is scheduled to be completed in 2011 will be as large or larger than all the others in our region. That should insure our ability to host the region for the next forty years and get our piece of the pie!:ylsuper: I hope when all is said and done the real story here is how well the teams played and what a great tournament the 10 th region has every year. Not where it is or who gets it next. As long as the goals are ten foot from floor to rim the rest is merely irrelevent!
-
Montgomery Co 68 GRC 60
I didn't see a real good game like others have said. The officials seemed like they were calling against each other all night and one of them was reversed by the other at least three or four times. Clark county was not shooting well and not rebounding either, that is a bad combination. Montgomery better enjoy this season because next year will be a different story!
-
GRC vs Montgomery Co
I don't think this is the same GRC team Montgomery played earlier in the year. They are a much improved team that has found a good rotation that can win games. When they played earlier GRC was still trying to find a combination of players to win games I think they are solid now and will only improve as the season goes on. They will be ready to play Friday night. With a rocking crowd that should get both teams fired up. Should be a good one! :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:
-
Mid-Season 10th Region Top 10 Players
Why don't you see all-star games at the high school level. Could you imagine the best ten players from each region in a single elimination tournament in the spring!
-
Jealousy And Spite Alive In 10th Region
Is the tenth region the only region with this issue? Hopefully when Clark County opens thier new highschool and it's proposed sports complex we will be able to squash all this arguing and hold the regional at GRC arena the next forty years!:ylsuper:
-
Scott Co. 76 Mason Co. 64
It's just that a game like this gives the real under dogs hope that the top dogs are human after all!
-
Scott Co. 76 Mason Co. 64
I think if I was a Mason County fan I would put my party planning on hold for a while! Didn't look like either team had a state championship in them last night, maybe not even a regional! Ugly is the only word that fits.:scared:
-
GRC 75 Paris 27
Bring on Mason County. How great would another upset in March be! I for one cannot wait!
-
Mason Co vs Scott Co..Predictions
Check 10th region!
-
Cantrall Rankings
Not the same team Franklin beat first game. Showing some signs of life now!
-
Mason Co vs Scott Co..Predictions
WOW! Clark County at number 2?
-
GRC vs. Montgomery Co. predictions
A little confidence goes a long way! Clarks win over Madison Central will go a long way in the next big games. I was really impressed with the freshman bigmen and how much poise they played with in a big game situation. This team could be dangerous again come spring. I think the soccer faction of this team will bring the toughness a young team sometimes lacks as was evident in the last second shot by Mark Miller. The Clark - Montgomery game will be a close contest with senior play and leadership deciding the outcome. IMO Clark wins by 4!
-
Clark County 65 Madison Central 64 (OT)
I am not in awe of Humphrey's skills in all areas of coaching as some of you are. As with any coach there is room for improvement and I feel like airing those thoughts on here is what I paid for.If you don't agree fine we all have different opinions and see things differently I don't sit on here and pretend to know it all and I really think some people put too much faith in thier own KNOWLEDGE.
-
Clark County 65 Madison Central 64 (OT)
Who's trashing coaches? I said they need to bring thier big men along! Isn't that what they are supposed to do?