Maybe ZOLLO rumors true?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link to a video on what Vinney Zollo syas about playing basketball in Ky. IF....he play ball in Kentucky ...it will be Clark Co. He wants to play the rest of his high school ball in Ky.....and I for one sure hope he does.;)

http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/19516189.html#

Hey Gold, how did Clark County get in the mix of things and is there a connection in Winchester? Family, friends or just an employment opportunity for his mother?

Hey Gold, how did Clark County get in the mix of things and is there a connection in Winchester? Family, friends or just an employment opportunity for his mother?

To be honest I was as suprised as anyone when I heard he may come here. I thougt he would go to Scott Co or Lexingtion Catholic. Scott Co already had several transfers in this year, so that may have been a factor there.

We do have 3 Special Education openings in the county, but I know that alot of other schools have those opening as well. Not sure on his family having friends here. I do think he had met some of our players Playing AAU ball.

Hey we are a logical choice....close to Lexington, where he can attend all of the UK games.....and we have a decent upcoming team....:D:sssh:

Also he wants to play soccer....we were runnerup in the state last year....beat out Lexington Catholic in the semis and lost to ST X in the finals....maybe that is the connection.

If his mother gets the job, I'd say its a done deal. I know she had an interview this week.

:laugh:

When Zollo gets there, GRC has to be a 20 point favorite over everyone in the 10th. IMO - they were already a 10 point favorite with just Stenzel, Hatton and company.

When Zollo gets there, GRC has to be a 20 point favorite over everyone in the 10th. IMO - they were already a 10 point favorite with just Stenzel, Hatton and company.

:laugh: Yes , I would think he can contribute another 10 points....:D

Ridiculous statement IMO and a knock at the entire region. GRC will be good, but not 20 point favorites and the kid isn't even there yet.

Ridiculous statement IMO and a knock at the entire region. GRC will be good, but not 20 point favorites and the kid isn't even there yet.

No knock intended... but GRC lost very little from last year's team - they are going to be very good.

Mason loses a ton of talent. Montgomery loses 4 starters, Campbell Co. loses their ball handlers, Scott High will be solid again, but not in the same league with GRC. As I see it - there is nothing rediculous about the statement.

No knock intended... but GRC lost very little from last year's team - they are going to be very good.

Mason loses a ton of talent. Montgomery loses 4 starters, Campbell Co. loses their ball handlers, Scott High will be solid again, but not in the same league with GRC. As I see it - there is nothing rediculous about the statement.

Agree to disagree. Mason loses talent, but this school will just reload as they have 2 starters returning, a talented incoming sophomore and junior class, they will be fine and they will be very good in your terms. Agree with you on Montgomery, Campbell County will turn your head as I believe they will be good, finding a point guard will be the key for this defensive minded team. Scott will be solid. Ridiculous is that the statement about being 20 points better before the ball is ever tossed in the air and the game is played, especially when we are only in the month of June and the kid is not even at GRC yet.