Maybe ZOLLO rumors true?

I know you and I don't always agree...but this one I agree with you. Are we the favorite now that Zollo may be at GRC...yes. I thought we were anyway......Now 20 points...don't think so.

I also feel that if there is a hold up on him attending GRC ...it will be them selling their house.

You are absolutely correct on this one, you and I don't agree on many things. I agree with everything you said in this statement. GRC with Zollo will be better, and I stay with what I have always said, GRC has 3 basketball players now, Stenzel, Hatton, and Zollo that are proven talents. Much like Mason County, they have 2 players returning that are proven and a great sophomore and junior class. They have players returning that are State Champions:dancingpa, getting valuable experience on the AAU circuit. Each time the ball is in the air is critical for all of these kids I am talking about in their respective programs. I can't wait to see how it all develops. We have a motto at Mason County that we live by and that is Tradition Never Graduates:thumb:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are absolutely correct on this one, you and I don't agree on many things. I agree with everything you said in this statement. GRC with Zollo will be better, and I stay with what I have always said, GRC has 3 basketball players now, Stenzel, Hatton, and Zollo that are proven talents. Much like Mason County, they have 2 players returning that are proven and a great sophomore and junior class. They have players returning that are State Champions:dancingpa, getting valuable experience on the AAU circuit. Each time the ball is in the air is critical for all of these kids I am talking about in their respective programs. I can't wait to see how it all develops. We have a motto at Mason County that we live by and that is Tradition Never Graduates:thumb:

Good quote, should be two good teams.:ylsuper:

Face it B B insanity...... You might want to start thinking of catch phrases like "REBUILDING" and "YOUNG TEAM WITH A BRILLIANT FUTURE" because with the loss of talent at Mason and the "SOPHOMORES" at GRC, it may be a long three years to be a Royal fan!:D

Edited by isthatallyougot
spelling

Don't be a hater, we tolerated two years of hearing everyone sing the praises of Darius and what a phenom he was. So give us our moment of glory and be willing to admit at this point in the process GRC is the team to beat if all the "RUMORS" work into reality. How many fans will the gym at GRC hold?!?! Are the bathrooms up to snuff for the tenth region?!?!?!:lol:

There is a really big difference. Darius was a home-grown Mason County player and earned it on the court. Zollo has done nothing to earn it yet. And he isn't even on the team yet. If he does transfer to Clark, they are the team to beat, but not a 20 point favorite like some are saying. I think Mason County and others will put up a very good fight and maybe beat them even if Zollo transfers.

And, its just my opinion, but I think him transfering would be terrible for the 10th Region.

Face it B B insanity...... You might want to start thinking of catch phrases like "REBUILDING" and "YOUNG TEAM WITH A BRILLIANT FUTURE" because with the loss of talent at Mason and the "SOPHOMORES" at GRC, it may be a long three years to be a Royal fan!:D

Isn't this statement true about Clark Co too? What have they done to earn it? Nothing. They have alot of potential and talent but with or without Zollo they have alot of work to do any won't just be handed a 10th Region title.

And Mason Co. doesn't rebuild, they reload. And they also have 3 extremely talented incoming sophomores that will battle with GRC in the upcoming years. As Pressrow said, Tradition never Graduates, and Mason Co. will always be a force in the 10th.

I'm still trying to figure out if the fieldhouse is good enough to hold that Junior / Senior all star game on Monday. :D Yes, the 10th region will be back in the fieldhouse next year, WHERE IT BELONGS!

It is my understanding the the head honcho at WKYT had everything to do with this transfer. You might also want to remember that the kids foot is in a cast and sometimes injuries like that aren't so easy to bounce back from remember Derrick Jasper?

There is a really big difference. Darius was a home-grown Mason County player and earned it on the court. Zollo has done nothing to earn it yet. And he isn't even on the team yet. If he does transfer to Clark, they are the team to beat, but not a 20 point favorite like some are saying. I think Mason County and others will put up a very good fight and maybe beat them even if Zollo transfers.

And, its just my opinion, but I think him transfering would be terrible for the 10th Region.

Terrible for who.....i don't see anything but positive for Clark County and the tenth region. The only downside maybe for the competition who have to face GRC! Darius may have been home grown but some of his supporting cast were from across the river right?

Edited by isthatallyougot
add information

I'm still trying to figure out if the fieldhouse is good enough to hold that Junior / Senior all star game on Monday. :D Yes, the 10th region will be back in the fieldhouse next year, WHERE IT BELONGS!

It is my understanding the the head honcho at WKYT had everything to do with this transfer. You might also want to remember that the kids foot is in a cast and sometimes injuries like that aren't so easy to bounce back from remember Derrick Jasper?

I was wondering when SUGARDADDY would appear with some words of wisdom.....glad to see ya!

Terrible for who.....i don't see anything but positive for Clark County and the tenth region. The only downside maybe for the competition who have to face GRC!

Terrible for everyone but Clark. I don't know about you but I don't want Region changing kids transfering in and turning the Region into the 11th with Scott Co and Lex Cath. Players should not be able to transfer wherever they want with no penalty.

I'm still trying to figure out if the fieldhouse is good enough to hold that Junior / Senior all star game on Monday. :DYes, the 10th region will be back in the fieldhouse next year, WHERE IT BELONGS!It is my understanding the the head honcho at WKYT had everything to do with this transfer. You might also want to remember that the kids foot is in a cast and sometimes injuries like that aren't so easy to bounce back from remember Derrick Jasper?

And when GRC finishes the new sports complex it may be forty years until the next tournament is held there. I believe it is to called the Humphrey D:thumb:ome!

Terrible for who.....i don't see anything but positive for Clark County and the tenth region. The only downside maybe for the competition who have to face GRC! Darius may have been home grown but some of his supporting cast were from across the river right?

Setty did in elementary school. That is not the same thing. Euton and Jackson transfering to Scott Co and Sanford transfering to Lex Cath is the same thing, impact players transfering in in the middle of their HIGH SCHOOL careers.

Terrible for everyone but Clark. I don't know about you but I don't want Region changing kids transfering in and turning the Region into the 11th with Scott Co and Lex Cath. Players should not be able to transfer wherever they want with no penalty.

Not to get off subject but check some of the players on this years roster. I believe they were transfers.:sssh: