Maybe ZOLLO rumors true?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree to disagree. Mason loses talent, but this school will just reload as they have 2 starters returning, a talented incoming sophomore and junior class, they will be fine and they will be very good in your terms. Agree with you on Montgomery, Campbell County will turn your head as I believe they will be good, finding a point guard will be the key for this defensive minded team. Scott will be solid. Ridiculous is that the statement about being 20 points better before the ball is ever tossed in the air and the game is played, especially when we are only in the month of June and the kid is not even at GRC yet.

But you agree that GRC is the clear favorite now right? Most people had them favored before the kid was even a possibility. Adding him just strengthens that and makes them a legit state title contender and most likely a top 5 team. No this kid is not at the school yet, but as close to it as he could get. Only thing slowing this process down is the hiring of the mother, IMO. Once she is hired I'm sure it will be made official. :thumb: :banana:

But you agree that GRC is the clear favorite now right? Most people had them favored before the kid was even a possibility. Adding him just strengthens that and makes them a legit state title contender and most likely a top 5 team. No this kid is not at the school yet, but as close to it as he could get. Only thing slowing this process down is the hiring of the mother, IMO. Once she is hired I'm sure it will be made official. :thumb: :banana:

There is no arguement with what you have to say, I simply responded to the earlier statement that was made earlier about GRC being 20 points better than any other 10th team.

There is no arguement with what you have to say, I simply responded to the earlier statement that was made earlier about GRC being 20 points better than any other 10th team.

I know you and I don't always agree...but this one I agree with you. Are we the favorite now that Zollo may be at GRC...yes. I thought we were anyway......Now 20 points...don't think so.

I also feel that if there is a hold up on him attending GRC ...it will be them selling their house.

Don't be a hater, we tolerated two years of hearing everyone sing the praises of Darius and what a phenom he was. So give us our moment of glory and be willing to admit at this point in the process GRC is the team to beat if all the "RUMORS" work into reality. How many fans will the gym at GRC hold?!?! Are the bathrooms up to snuff for the tenth region?!?!?!:lol:

Don't be a hater, we tolerated two years of hearing everyone sing the praises of Darius and what a phenom he was. So give us our moment of glory and be willing to admit at this point in the process GRC is the team to beat if all the "RUMORS" work into reality. How many fans will the gym at GRC hold?!?! Are the bathrooms up to snuff for the tenth region?!?!?!:lol:

Good post ITAYG :thumb: Glassic. All we need now is Suggar Daddy in this thread....;)

Agree to disagree. Mason loses talent, but this school will just reload as they have 2 starters returning, a talented incoming sophomore and junior class, they will be fine and they will be very good in your terms. Agree with you on Montgomery, Campbell County will turn your head as I believe they will be good, finding a point guard will be the key for this defensive minded team. Scott will be solid. Ridiculous is that the statement about being 20 points better before the ball is ever tossed in the air and the game is played, especially when we are only in the month of June and the kid is not even at GRC yet.

Good post press. All of us need to remember these youngsters still have to play the game. The 10th will be very competive this year. I heard Zollo broke his leg but expects to be totally fine in a few weeks. The 10th as always will be fun to watch next year and Zollo will make it even more fun.

Good post press. All of us need to remember these youngsters still have to play the game. The 10th will be very competive this year. I heard Zollo broke his leg but expects to be totally fine in a few weeks. The 10th as always will be fun to watch next year and Zollo will make it even more fun.[/quote]

I agree, just as I have enjoyed and am very proud that Daruis Miller,

Chris Lofton and Preston Knowles is from the 10 region.:thumb: