Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robbie Stenzel scores his 1000 point

Featured Replies

During the Mason Co game Robbie Stenzel scored his 1000 point. Robbie is a Sophomore and was presented the game ball before the Clay Co game tonight. We are so proud of you Robbie.:clap::clap::clap:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many did he score as a freshmen in Ohio. I know players below 9th grade can not play varsity sports in Ohio.

  • Author
How many did he score as a freshmen in Ohio. I know players below 9th grade can not play varsity sports in Ohio.

 

:confused: He did not play in Ohio. He has started for GRC since his 8th grade year.

So proud of Robbie scoring 1000 points during his sophomore year is crazy! This kid is going to go along way congrats Robbie!

Congrats to Stenzel. I think he scored most of the 1,000 the other night against the Royals.

  • Author
Congrats to Stenzel. I think he scored most of the 1,000 the other night against the Royals.

He scored 30 against the Royals, 15 in the 4th quarter and was 10-10 from the free throw line.

He scored 30 against the Royals, 15 in the 4th quarter and was 10-10 from the free throw line.

 

I think I heard that somewhere...:D

  • Author
I think I heard that somewhere...:D

Now that you have joined the rank of retirees, we need our memory refreshed every once in awhile.:p

Congrats Robbie,I would look for him to be a 2000 point member before its over.How many 2000 pointers do they have in there history?

Now that you have joined the rank of retirees, we need our memory refreshed every once in awhile.:p

 

Did you just say something? I forgot...

 

Stenzel HAS to be first-team 10th region this year.

  • Author
Did you just say something? I forgot...

 

Stenzel HAS to be first-team 10th region this year.

 

:laugh: I think so too.:thumb:

Very impressive for a sophomore, congrats and hopefully we will be congratulating you on many more accomplishments before its over! Actually, Im sure of it!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.