Robbie Stenzel scores his 1000 point

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Robbie. I've seen him play a few games and he's special and one of my favorites . :taz:

Ditto, ditto, ditto. He's not only a super basketball player, but he's a great kid from a wonderful family. Way to go, Robbie!

2000 or 22,000, pressure is pressure! Just because the stage is smaller does not mean the accomplishment is less! This isn't the first free throws Robbie has made in the clutch! I would put him against Calathes and bet Robbie hits more!

I just don't think you can compare the two situations to that extent. I agree I would take Robbie in a FT shooting contest any day I'm not going to say I know what it feels like because I've never been in that situation but I would think playing in front of 22,000 would put the pressure on a little bit more than 2,000!

I'm not sure about that you have to think Calathes was doing it in front of 22,000 screaming fans Robbie did it in front 2,000 I am glad Calathes missed them but not sure you can make the same comparison.

You also have to take into consideration this kid is just a sophomore in high school and Calathes is in college, yes alot more people were that the Florida game but he has a little more experience I would say.