Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robbie Stenzel scores his 1000 point

Featured Replies

According to KHSAA Ervin Stepp scored 3,228 points which ranks him 9th all time. The all time leader is "King" Kelly Coleman with 4,337.

 

Been fun to play on that team.:laugh:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Robbie. I've seen him play a few games and he's special and one of my favorites . :taz:

Congratulations Robbie. I've seen him play a few games and he's special and one of my favorites . :taz:

 

Ditto, ditto, ditto. He's not only a super basketball player, but he's a great kid from a wonderful family. Way to go, Robbie!

2000 or 22,000, pressure is pressure! Just because the stage is smaller does not mean the accomplishment is less! This isn't the first free throws Robbie has made in the clutch! I would put him against Calathes and bet Robbie hits more!

 

I just don't think you can compare the two situations to that extent. I agree I would take Robbie in a FT shooting contest any day I'm not going to say I know what it feels like because I've never been in that situation but I would think playing in front of 22,000 would put the pressure on a little bit more than 2,000!

I'm not sure about that you have to think Calathes was doing it in front of 22,000 screaming fans Robbie did it in front 2,000 I am glad Calathes missed them but not sure you can make the same comparison.

 

You also have to take into consideration this kid is just a sophomore in high school and Calathes is in college, yes alot more people were that the Florida game but he has a little more experience I would say.

Robbie must take after his dad Jay he was a great Juggernaut in the day and they had one heck of a team at Lloyd in Erlanger. Glad to hear his son is off the old block his dad was a great kid growing up in Erlanger. Wish Robbie and the family well. JD

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.