Robbie Stenzel scores his 1000 point

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Robbie! I look forward to watching him progess even more over the next two years. Great ball player, but an even better kid.

After watching Calathes from Florida choke on his free throws against Kentucky, it makes Robbies shots against Mason seem even more impressive!

Can't wait to see how the next two years play out with this young man at the helm of GRC!:notworthy:

After watching Calathes from Florida choke on his free throws against Kentucky, it makes Robbies shots against Mason seem even more impressive!

Can't wait to see how the next two years play out with this young man at the helm of GRC!:notworthy:

I thought the same thing.:thumb:

I'm not sure about that you have to think Calathes was doing it in front of 22,000 screaming fans Robbie did it in front 2,000 I am glad Calathes missed them but not sure you can make the same comparison.

Very impreseve to score 1000 points as a sophmore. What is the state record for most points scored in a career

I don't know the record, but Ervin Stepp has to be close to the top since he averaged over 50 a game for two straight years and over 40 for one yr back in the late 70s'.

I'm not sure about that you have to think Calathes was doing it in front of 22,000 screaming fans Robbie did it in front 2,000 I am glad Calathes missed them but not sure you can make the same comparison.

2000 or 22,000, pressure is pressure! Just because the stage is smaller does not mean the accomplishment is less! This isn't the first free throws Robbie has made in the clutch! I would put him against Calathes and bet Robbie hits more!

I don't know the record, but Ervin Stepp has to be close to the top since he averaged over 50 a game for two straight years and over 40 for one yr back in the late 70s'.

According to KHSAA Ervin Stepp scored 3,228 points which ranks him 9th all time. The all time leader is "King" Kelly Coleman with 4,337.