Everything posted by isthatallyougot
-
George Rogers Clark 2009/2010
Chase Kindred will be more than qualified to play point. There will be some younger boys who will make waves this year also!
-
George Rogers Clark 2009/2010
All I can add is Mason better be ready to play because as usual it will be a war! and my money is on the Cardinals this year.:taz:
-
Thoughts on Increased Number of State Track Meet Qualifiers
A problem that came up this year is teams running an event in the regional and qualifying then not participating in that event at the state meet. They have effectively blocked anyone from that region from participating in that event and then chosen not to participate thier team at state. I did not realize until this year this was possible.
-
6A Sleepers
With the way things are in 6a.......who cares! The way things are in Clark County the sleepers will be in the stands wishing they had stayed home!:ohbrother:
-
Up and Coming Big Men in KY
Treg Setty does not belong in this thread. Pervis from Clark County will make MAJOR waves this year. Timmy Knipp may end up with a supporting cast to showcase his abilities very well!
-
Biggest lineups next year?
The next few years may start a run of Very good teams!:ylsuper:
-
Mason County 2009 - 2010
:laugh:
-
2009 Boys Sweet 16 State Tournament Contest
1-Hazard 1-Adair Co. 1-Graves Co. 1-Eastern 1-Lex.Cath. 1-Holmes 1-Shelby Valley 1-Elliott Co. 2-Adair Co. 2-Eastern 2-Holmes 2-Elliott Co. 3-Eastern 3-Elliott Co. 5-Elliot Co. TB-145
-
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley
Hopefully this is the last year baseball players take up a lot of positions on Humphreys bench. A lot of them are good athletes but not basketball players! I know in GRC there are better basketball players and I think Humphrey will seek them out. Have no fear we will be back next year!:deadhorse::ylsuper:
-
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley
No one is talking "fault" or excuses. When you look at the reason Mason won you have to consider all the variables involved. Clark County is a young team and with our sophomore class only getting better I am sure we will be competetive next year! Like I said before there is always next year!:ylsuper:
-
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley
Mason had the luck of the draw by playing two teams in the 10th region that were not as good as they have been! Clark County had to go to war with Scott and barely survived then had to face a Mason team who had not been challenged. Mason is not good enough to beat Shelby Valley and will not beat Elliot if they are LUCKY enough to face them.:taz:
-
2009 Kentucky State Champ?
Elliot did fine against big atheletic teams this year ie Ballard, Mason!
-
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley
No I really don't have one team so I will enjoy the sweet sixteen and then get into the track season! If I have to root for an active team I'll take Elliot County and whomever is playing Mason County.
-
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley
Unfortunately everyones season ends eventually! So when your team or teams is done we look forward to next year!:thumb:
-
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley
That is the great thing about sports......there is always next year!:ylsuper: And the next! There is a rational behind my pick......Shelby Valley beat Elliot, Elliot beat Mason.....so Shelby Valley beats Mason! Simple right?
-
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley
Which means eventually I will be right! I love to ruffle royal feathers if you hadn't noticed:D
-
Anderson County vs. Elliott County
Ah my new favorite team! Elliot County 74 Anderson County 66 GO LIONS!!:taz:
-
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley
Tough draw for the tenth region. I was dreading Clark being one and done in the sweet sixteen and I would say that is what Mason County is facing with this game! Shelby Valley 68 Mason County 52
-
The 10th Region tourney is complete, what were the Pro's and Con's
Pros- Very nice place to watch a game...seats comfortable and no bad seats to watch game. Could see score board from ALL seats. Easy time parking and getting out. Cons- $3.00 for a luke warm bottle of water was not really a good deal. Drive was more than I would have liked to make. Having to sit with hostile crowd during game was not fun! (If that woman had kicked my seat one more time!) And of course being on the losing end didn't help!:cry:
-
Lexington Catholic 68 Scott County 67
Preston was never even considering UK and Gilispie did visit him in Winchester at least once.
-
10th Region Final: Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark
Cards seem to play up to the competition, or down! Robbie Stenzel shows everyone who the best player in the tenth is this year and goes off on Mason for 35! Cards by 12!:ylsuper: Mason might as well plan a parade for, oh, 2012 cause it may be a long dry spell in Maysville! :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:
-
George Rogers Clark 58 Paris 45
Zollo has bacome a beast around the boards! He had more put backs around the basket last night than I had seen all year. Combine him with Corey's rebounding and I like the Cards chances of playing late into the season! :thumb:
-
Corey Rogers returns to line-up for GRC
6'6" travis Pervis will be healthy too! Christian Brewer also will return:thumb: GRC should be top ten for the next two years considering the talent they have in the wings and what they have coming back. Our Sophomore class is unbelieveable and could possibly get even better!
-
Corey Rogers returns to line-up for GRC
GRC has Stenzel, Rogers,Zollo,Daniels,........someone help me here a few names have escaped me!
-
Elliott County Front Page ESPN
Finally.....Finally.....Finally the Rodney Dangerfield of Highschool Basketball gets some well deserved respect! If you can't cheer for Elliot Co. now something is wrong with you! :notworthy: