Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SirMixAlot

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SirMixAlot

  1. Scott as a team will suprise, they return 4 of 5 starters and 6 of the top 8, they will make a deep run come march.
  2. That answers my question then.....Thanks.
  3. Jordan Adkins, Zac Adams, E.J Murray, and Ryan Bianchi are the core that will make or brake the eagles this season.
  4. State might be pushing it, Just looking around NKY Cov. Cath, Beechwood, and Holy Cross comes to mind, But to say the 37th isn't tough, would be false. It's by far the best district in the 10th as far as depth, which shows you how top heavy the 10th is, but the 37th isn't fun to be in.
  5. Congrats Stephen, Is he wrestling down there to or just football. I've known Stephen for a very very long time, his first years of raiders, couldn't happen to a better kid, congrats.
  6. Nobody said all the guys were great coaches, but to say the Kenton Co. guys have done bad jobs is one of the dumbest things I've read on this website. Cooper high would be lucky to have any of the three.
  7. It's early, though they beat a bad PC team, how many games did they win 3-1. Its a good sign that they were able to win a low scoring game.
  8. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  9. Its Bank of Kentucky isn't it? I have no idea I just no the arena is named after a bank. The one they are building at NKU.
  10. Any Idea when they plan to announce their desicion as who will be coach.
  11. Actually there was talk at the regionals tourney this year that after the 08' season they will take a look at U.S Bank Arena, You know there are just as many northern schools in the 10th as south, Maybe it's time some of the southern schools make the 2 hour trip up north instead of making the northern schools go down south every year.
  12. I agree as should Nikola Gilgorivic of Scott.
  13. Your right, my bad, still six runs is six runs, umpiring couldn't of cost them the game, maybe Im wrong. I was wrong about the score.
  14. Adams pitched 3 or 4 and gave up three runs, I wasn't at the game but I heard his velocity is off and his control wasn't there. Adkins pitched the last 3 or 4 gave up 2 earned 2 unearned. Also heard he couldn't get his off speed stuff going. Hopefully it was the cold weather. I know this was Adams first game pitched in close to a year, and Adkins has only practice for a week and a day. Maybe that had something to do with it.
  15. Harrison plays the majority of there games at home year in and year out.Though I was suprised that they will be making the trip up to Scott this year. When you lose 10 0 you can't blame the umpires, maybe if Owen scored a run or two, but that wasn't the case.
  16. Simpson was the JV coach as well as freshman.
  17. Wow, thats all I can say.:eek:
  18. I got a question I saw that a kid for Paintsville had six fouls, I guess due to a technical, now if they were to win, what would happen to him the next game.
  19. I heard something like Boone's coach is going to cooper and Ryle's is going to Boone. It might not be right, but it is what I heard.
  20. They arent a good jump shooting team outside of Riley.
  21. Pittman is having a good tourney.
  22. :eek: defintly an eye opener for Mason. They are going to have to step their game up if they want to cut the nets down. From all accounts, Holmes seemed to be the most impressive in the first round. If they play like they did tonight, they may go home tommorrow, they defintly won't win it all. Congrats to Elliott for a fine season, and proving you belong with the big boys. Next year just might be your year.
  23. I have heard of a lot of local players and how they are doing in playing college ball. How are these two doing? I believe they are both at JuCo's.
  24. Scott isn't in the ninth, but I thought they were worth mentioning. Adkins, Adams, Hiller, and Murray will be as good as anyone this year.
  25. I believe Joe Forrester of Scott will be attending there for football also.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.