Everything posted by SirMixAlot
-
10 th Region pairing
I agree, a lot of people that Clark would beat them last year.
-
GRC vs Campbell Co ( 10th Region, 1st round )
Apparently the Camels are the only team that are allowed to be good, Thats why they will be sitting at home next March while Brossart and Scott will be in regions again next year. I'm done argueing with you, obiviously you can't get over the fact that your team couldn't handle the expectations of winning a district they should of easliy won if Scott and BB were so bad. Its obvious that this was the first time the Camels Coaches or Players have been in the 10th. No knock I think the Camel players and coaches handle themselves well and are a very good team, but most fans are ignorant on what good basketball is.
-
GRC vs Campbell Co ( 10th Region, 1st round )
Also, they are much improved from the last time you all played them, and will continue to improve over the summer, and as you guys have learned, there is no reason to under estimate a team coached by either of the Codes.
-
10th Region Awards
Most Underated could go to Chris Owens of St. Pats as well.
-
GRC vs Campbell Co ( 10th Region, 1st round )
Ok, I was just stating why I think they will be a good team next year, Obviously Brossart fans will have no comment with my statement. Just for measure, You guys are a Jordan Adkins buzzer beater away from playing Augusta rather than Clark.
-
GRC vs Campbell Co ( 10th Region, 1st round )
Why, the don't lose much of anything, and were a made EJ Murray 3 pointer away from being in region this year.
-
Scott vs Augusta (10th Region, 1st Round)
It might be, but I think Clark and Campbell are more evenly matched.
-
GRC vs Campbell Co ( 10th Region, 1st round )
The 10th is going to be wild next year, any of 6 teams could win it next year. Mason, Clark, Montgomery, CC, Scott and Brossart.
-
Scott vs Augusta (10th Region, 1st Round)
I agree with that.
-
10 th Region pairing
While I agree with that, To say that Montgomery is better than Clark is wrong, unless I am mistaken, they just beat them by 22.
-
Scott vs Augusta (10th Region, 1st Round)
Not saying that at all, just made it sound like Scott was lucky to be their which is not the case at all.
-
Mason County vs Deming (10th Region, 1st round) Predictions
You think Miller will outscore Deming?
-
Scott vs Augusta (10th Region, 1st Round)
Luck, are you saying the eagles haven't worked hard to get here. They have seen competition week in and week out that Augusta has only seen in Mason. Scott's record is a tribute to a tough schedule, that Augusta wouldn't of won 5 games in.
-
10 th Region pairing
What do you mean, you guys have taken the eagles out the last two years.:sssh:
-
10 th Region pairing
I would not be suprised to see the eagles make it to the regional finals, Carr seems to have his teams ready for tourney time, and since he has been at Scott they have been a tough out.
-
10 th Region pairing
How is everyone still so up on Mont. over GRC after they got taken to the woodshed by the Cards.
-
Scott vs Augusta (10th Region, 1st Round)
If its a thriller, Scott wins, they have one two straight on a buzzer beater. Realstically, I don't think this one will be close. Scott- 65 Augusta-48
-
GRC vs Campbell Co ( 10th Region, 1st round )
Looks like GRC will be a force for at least another four years. Thats scary.:scared:
-
GRC vs Campbell Co ( 10th Region, 1st round )
BB lost their top 8 and Scott lost their top 6. The 37 will be by far the toughest district in the region next year. Brossart returns i believe their whole starting lineup, Scott returns 4 of the 5 and CC returns 3 starters.
-
10 th Region pairing
If you ask most in the 10th, Clark beating CC is expected. Not easy of course. This game will be decided in the fourth quarter. It won't be a blow out either way.
-
Scott 39 Cambell Co. 38
Sorta like the phantom line violation on Nikola's made foul shot. The refs were terrible for both teams.
-
Scott 39 Cambell Co. 38
Wow, your way of base here. If you knew anything about Mr. Mueller you would know he is a great assest to Scott high school. For you to put the blame on him for something he had no control over is the most ametuer thing I have ever seen. His main job at the games is to control the students, and correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was a parent who acted a fool. It's not Mr. Mueller's job to control parents.
-
10th Region Draw??
Thank you.
-
10th Region Draw??
Anyone heard anything on the 10th region draw.
-
Scott 39 Cambell Co. 38
Its hilarious to see how many people from Campbell County, both schools are bitter that Scott went to their terroritory and won districts. Wow.