Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SirMixAlot

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SirMixAlot

  1. The Game hasn't started, won't start shooting till they do starting lineups.
  2. Game is getting ready to start, should be a good one.
  3. Congrats to both on a fine season, and Clark for advancing. Hatton lead the scoring for the cards with 24 but the freshman win is as Stenzel hit foul shots to give them 61 and another freshmen hit a put back lay up with 1.5 seconds to give the Cards the victory.
  4. I guess Clark is up 63-61 with 1.8 left, terrible announcing. Looks like Campbell is going to lose another heartbreaker.
  5. Stenzel to the line, Kid has Ice in his veins, he hit the 2 foul shots to beat Scott last year.
  6. Foul problems are killing both teams. Campbell in the Double Bonus. 58-56
  7. Hatton is playing on fire right now. Always knew he could lock up defensivly, never knew he could score the way he is.
  8. Parks fouls out, Campbell is eating up the glass.
  9. Not sure I would call it an upset, a lot of people thought it could go both ways.
  10. One thing about Campbell is they rarely miss their foul shots, if they have the lead towards the end in fouling situations, I look for CC to win.
  11. Beat me to it, CC 41-33. 2:18 left in the 3rd.
  12. Campbell County, Usually people abbervate Clark GRC.
  13. Missed lay ups and foul shots, CC slowed the tempo as well.
  14. Thats not a good thing to hear, especially as a senior.
  15. I agree, they are pretty athletic and would seem to be able to run the floor well.
  16. The current players of the CC team haven't been to region thats what I am saying. Or a District final for that matter. Your right about the direction they are heading in, they are a good team, but to say they are experienced come tourney time is inaccurate, whether it be Code as a head coach or his players.
  17. I don't believe they have, I heard that Montgomery is a big team, but if Scott is able to run against them it will be a lot closer than a lot of people think. Got to take it one game at a time though.
  18. While all this is true, this was his first time running the show, it not at all the same, Coach Bob Knight said it best the hardest jump in all sport is jumping from the head assistant seat one seat over the the head coach seat. I knew he was the head assistant, its just not all the same. Also how is it a knock, calling them inexperinced isn't a knock. I hope you are right about the regional final though. That would be sweet.
  19. Why such the dislike towards SK, I see it in the boys threads as well, SK will pick the score of this game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.