Everything posted by SirMixAlot
-
The Scott Eagles new Head Coach is..
Wow that is bery unfortunate, He has been so dedicated with this program, and its a huge loss, knowing him personally I know how much being a part of Scott's attempt of turning its program meant to him. Good luck to Dave on what ever he tries to do in coaching next, I'm sure the NKYFL Raiders would love to have him back.
-
10th Region Pre-Season Rankings
Harrison GRC Scott Campbell Brossart The 37th is going to be tough this year.
-
Best Pitchers in the 10th Region
delete.
-
10th Region Format - Idea for the Future
Like that way to, but the host school would not like that, to much money lost.
-
Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
- Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
Your making it sound like the refs went after the Augusta best two players, which was not the case, What your saying is just let people throw people around, that will get people hurt. I'm done arguing, obviously you think the refs are out to get players.- Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
No I am just making blind judgments. :sleep: The same refs were calling plenty of touchy reaching calls on Scott Hiller and Murray for Scott both had 4 fouls probably would of fouled out in a close game. Staggs gets the ball and lowers his shoulder, since this is the only game I have seen him play, I would guess that since he plays in the tenth he gets a way with doing this a lot since they call the games a lot more loosely. Not taking away anything from him, I heard he works harder than most, and it certainly looked that way by the how big the kid is, but all the charging calls against him were legit. I wonder why Nikola didn't have any charges called against him. I doubt seriously the 16th region officials drew the 37th district out of a hat and said that is who they were going to favor all tourney long.- Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
Game is Tuesday at 8:30, Scott should bring more people, Wednesday at School will be rough.- Coach's Poll
A lot of the coaches poll in baseball is based of tradition and a lot of coaches not knowing who returns what. Basically the preseason poll is a popularity contest.- Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
The only reason no Scott players fouled out is because the starters were out with 4 minutes to go in the 4th and Scott was going 10 deep throughout the game, something Augusta can't afford to do. When you drive in the lane with your head down out of control, any contact will go against the offense and about the amount of fouls, teams don't go in the bonus because their star players get in foul trouble, they go in the bonus because as a team they foul over 7 times. No matter who was officiating, Augusta was out manned, maybe if the game was close, but this one was over by half time. Scott was up 15 at half and by 21 3 minutes into the third.- Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
It was the same both ways, Scotts guards were getting questionable calls against them and if I am correct Scott actually had more fouls than Augusta. I will say this, I gurantee it is not the blow out most people are expecting, Carr has never lost a tourney game over 5 points.- 10th Region Tourney Host
Its a 2 hour trip from Taylor Mill and A lot of people couldn't get off work.- 10th Region Tourney Host
2 dollar pulled pork sandwiches were good to.- Montgomery Co. 71 Pendleton Co. 42 (10th Region 1st Round)
For Scott's sake I hope they stall.- Mason Co. vs. Clark Co. Predictions (10th Region Semifinals)
I think Mason wins this game, but here's for hoping Clark pulls the upset.- Mason Co. vs. Clark Co. Predictions (10th Region Semifinals)
I heard if they are it will be Monday Tuesday.- Mason Co. vs. Clark Co. Predictions (10th Region Semifinals)
Though Scotts roster was completly butchered, it was very nice.- Scott 64 Augusta 45
I will say this for Augusta, though this team was out manned, you wouldn't be able to tell it by the way they play or are coached. 110% the whole time, that is a testiment to their coaching and kids heart. Congrats on a fine season.- Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)
If Scott plays the way the did tonight, while finding a way to limit their turnovers and hit there foul shots and bunnies, I predict we will see them in the Finals. But, they have to start out fast, something they did not do tonight. I'm a homer but ill go with the upset. Nikola has to play the way he did tonight to off-set Stephens. Scott- 63 Mont- 60- 10th Region Tourney Host
Montgomery is very nice.- Scott 64 Augusta 45
For Scott I know Nikola had 24 and 12 and Nick Hiller had 20. EJ Murray had nine and Jordan Adkins and Ryan Bianchi had 4.- 10th Region Tourney Host
The trip from Nothern Ky to Montgomery is extreme. No need for a 2 hour trip to play a regional basketball game.- South Oldham 60 Simon Kenton 51 (8th region)
Not the top, Scotts not in the ninth, but It still would of been Holmes and Cov. Cath, I don't understand what everyone in the 8th has against SK, is it because they said the 8th would be easier, because if so it is. SK wouldn't of made it to region this year in the ninth, and certainly wouldn't of made back to back regional final apperence the 2 years prior.- Highlands/Cov. Cath Updates
Under 3 minutes till tipoff.- Live video streaming of the 9th region games:
Its Up. - Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)