Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Scott Eagles new Head Coach is..

Featured Replies

  • Replies 98
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will he be living in the district or commuting from Scott CO. I hear he has a son that is a good ball player, will he be an Eagle or stay where he is?

  • Author

Im sure he will live in Northern Kentucky.

  • Author
Has he named his coaching staff? JD

 

Its my understanding is that a couple that applied for the head coaching position will join his staff. I don't think he has a full staff yet but I'm not 100% sure.

Good luck to Coach Campbell. I wish him well...

Has he named his coaching staff? JD

 

Dan Wolley from Lloyd H.S. will join the staff. I heard he would be the O.C.

Best of luck to Coach Campbell!

I knew Coach Wholly from Lloyd was going to be the Offensive Coordinator and I hated to see him leave Lloyd. I was wondering if Coach Nevels from Lloyd was joining him. JD

I knew Coach Wholly from Lloyd was going to be the Offensive Coordinator and I hated to see him leave Lloyd. I was wondering if Coach Nevels from Lloyd was joining him. JD

.

 

 

I doubt if Coach Nevels would go to Scott. Coach Nevels and Casey were pretty good friends. If Casey gets another job, Coach Nevels might go with him. I do know that Coach Nevels left Lloyd. Actually, I heard Lloyd were losing a few good coaches this year

  • Author
Will he be living in the district or commuting from Scott CO. I hear he has a son that is a good ball player, will he be an Eagle or stay where he is?

 

I was told about a half hour ago that he will actually be driving back and fourth from Scott Co. to Taylor Mill everyday and that his kids will stay in Scott Co. to go to school. I myself find it odd that he would drive all that way back and fourth just to coach at Scott but he can do as he wishes and I wish him the best of luck.

Congrats to the new coach and lets hope he can finally get this program turned around..Oh and lets hope that he doesn't change his mind the way the guy did back in 05. LOL

Will he be living in the district or commuting from Scott CO. I hear he has a son that is a good ball player, will he be an Eagle or stay where he is?

 

I was told about a half hour ago that he will actually be driving back and fourth from Scott Co. to Taylor Mill everyday and that his kids will stay in Scott Co. to go to school. I myself find it odd that he would drive all that way back and fourth just to coach at Scott but he can do as he wishes and I wish him the best of luck.

 

So he's not going to see his son play high school football?

Why would he leave G'town to coach at a high school? Surely not the money!

 

Wooley leaving Lloyd and Nevels also, what will Coach Lucas do! Maybe I will apply.

Congrats to Coach Campbell and the best of luck. I hope they win every week except when they play Ludlow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.