Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co. 71 Pendleton Co. 42 (10th Region 1st Round)

Featured Replies

Pendleton could not handle Stephens down in the paint.

 

Great season by the Wildcats.

Rebounds 61-29 Montgomery Co.

Clark and Stephens both with double-doubles.

Indians are yet to peak... I hope they get a few more cylinders clicking by this weekend.

Rebounds 61-29 Montgomery Co.

Clark and Stephens both with double-doubles.

Indians are yet to peak... I hope they get a few more cylinders clicking by this weekend.

 

For Scott's sake I hope they stall.

Rebounds 61-29 Montgomery Co.

Clark and Stephens both with double-doubles.

Indians are yet to peak... I hope they get a few more cylinders clicking by this weekend.

 

Strange evening....I agree with the above post. MC had many positives but some of the offensive rebounds were created off missed layups.

 

Clark played with a lot of heart. He had the best focus on the team tonight.

 

Again, I agree, Indians are yet to peak.

First, congratulations to my PC Wildcats for playing their hearts out again tonight. They just didn't have enough height to match up against the Indians.

 

Second, congratulation to Montgomery County for a nice job hosting the tourney thus far. The crowds were moved into the building in timely manner and the traffic moved out quickly. The new gym is very nice and I especially enjoyed not having to stand in line 20 minutes to go to the restroom. Good luck in the next round.

Wildcat players, especially the Seniors and Coach Simms and his staff we are proud of you! Great experience also for the younger players. I think the Cats are turning the corner and will have a bright future ahead of them. Thanks again to the Seniors who never gave up. You guys will be remembered.:thumb:

First, congratulations to my PC Wildcats for playing their hearts out again tonight. They just didn't have enough height to match up against the Indians.

 

Second, congratulation to Montgomery County for a nice job hosting the tourney thus far. The crowds were moved into the building in timely manner and the traffic moved out quickly. The new gym is very nice and I especially enjoyed not having to stand in line 20 minutes to go to the restroom. Good luck in the next round.

 

Because the crowd is smaller is why you didnthave to wait.:banana::dancingpa:fire::ylsuper::fight::jump:

I think I hit my prediction right on the head. Didn't look like an 8 point game to me!:lol:

I thought they had a nice crowd tonight. PC always travel well with their faithful.

Because the crowd is smaller is why you didnthave to wait.:banana::dancingpa:fire::ylsuper::fight::jump:

 

I bet you it wasnt. Especially for Montgomery Co.'s session.

Congratulations Cats. I think you all had a great game. You played hard and if you had a little more height, you would have been fine. Also, congrats to the seniors, you played great.....what a way to end your season. You all should feel really proud. Hats off to Montgomery County, you have a great team.

I bet you it wasnt. Especially for Montgomery Co.'s session.

 

If you honestly think that this "arena or palace" can hold a 10th region final between any of the four schools left you are sadly mistaken. If Mason gets by Clark and Montgomery beats Scott, there will be many unhappy people.:flame::flame::fire::ylsuper::fight::argue:

If you honestly think that this "arena or palace" can hold a 10th region final between any of the four schools left you are sadly mistaken. If Mason gets by Clark and Montgomery beats Scott, there will be many unhappy people.:flame::flame::fire::ylsuper::fight::argue:

 

What you are forgetting is, its not like The Feildhouse has never turned away people before. :thumb:

There were many unhappy people in 05 at the Fieldhouse when Pendleton and

Montgomery played in the finals. So what is your point? Get there early if you want in.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.