Everything posted by SirMixAlot
-
10th Region Draw?
Zac's arm was stiff this week, but it is not anything to be over concerned about, he'll be ready this week.
-
10th Region Draw?
This is how i see the region tourney going. Mason, Scott, Harrison, and Campbell advance in the first round. All will be good games except I don't see Campbell having any trouble getting passed St. Pat. Scott will route Mason on its way to its first regional final in over 15 years, and Harrison and Campbell will be a great game with Woodruff I'm sure throwing against Harrison's number two, thinking that they will throw Martin against GRC. I think Harrison will find away to sneak one out at home setting up a Scott Harrison final. Scott will have either Adams or Adkins saved for the game and I think Harrison's pitching will be depleted giving Scott a clear edge. I think the eagles will find a way to win their first 10th region championship. My opinion is a little biased though.
- 8th region draw?
-
10th Region Draw?
Mason, St. Pat, and Nicholos aren't very good teams IMO, they are more fortuante to be in easy districts more than anything, Brossart would be in the regionals if they were in any other district other than the 37th or the 40th.
-
10th Region Draw?
I completly agree, if there is anything I know about Bourbon Co., is more years than not they hit the crap out of the ball, The eagles will have to pitch either Adkins or Adams to give themselves the best chance to advance, IMO the winner of this game makes it to the region finals.
-
10th Region Draw?
Really, maybe this year, but there first year they drew Harrison in the 1st round in baseball and GRC in basketball, thats no way a good draw, also this year they won district in basketball, so they were goin to get a good draw.
-
Grant Co. 5 Simon Kenton 4
Was this the first round or the district finals?
-
10th Region Draw?
With No Offense to E.J, By far Scott's 1 and 2 are Adkins and Adams. Have you seen Scott play at all this year, or just basing it off what you saw this week. Because if you are basing it off this week, you would be right, but those two pitched the worst games of their careers on wenseday. Jordan is 5-2 with a sub 2.5 era as is Adams, without those two, they would be an afterthought.
-
10th Region Draw?
What days are the semis and finals, my guess is that Scott will make it to the finals. The bottom half will be a dog fight, who ever makes it out of there will have truly deserved it. The top 3 teams in the region IMO are in the bottom half.
-
10th Region Draw?
It is final I know Scott drew Bourbon, anybody know how it went.
-
Harrison County 12 Deming 2
QUOTE=Hilltopper2005;2820899]They would be an automatic 95% of the time in any district in the 10th Region. I guess Coach Whitaker is responsible for the district the Breds are in? Its always his fault, lol, but yes Harrison would be the best team any district the majority of the time, what would region be without them for everyone to hate on anyway.:ylsuper:
-
Scott 15 Brossart 14
I agree compeltly, but to say the wind wasn't a factor would be wrong.
-
Scott 15 Brossart 14
Im saying the way Scott pitched they didn't deserve the win. Giving up more then 10 walks isn't good pitching.
-
Scott 15 Brossart 14
Scott threw at least 12 walks, there pitching wasn't very good today, any other day this game is over in 5, but both teams crushed the ball, good game by both it was back in fourth. Brossart Showed a lot of heart they were down 14 6 in the top of the six with 2 outs and ended up scoring 6 more runs in the the sixth. They are a well coached team, and should be good next year, I don't believe they lose much.
-
Season Wrapping up. Who will win the 10th?
Also you may have not seen Adams from Scott throw, but he throws harder than Adkins. I would think the senior Martin from Harrison throws harder to.
-
Season Wrapping up. Who will win the 10th?
I find that hard to believe because at the Scott CC game I was standing next to a scout from Indiana Southeast who clocked Adkins throwing 84 and Woodruff throwing 78, unless the radar was broken, I would say Adkins throws harder than him as well.
-
Season Wrapping up. Who will win the 10th?
This will be the most wide open 10th region tourney since Scott has been in the 10th, not saying Scott will even be there, they have to beat Brossart, so that will even be a dog fight.
-
Player of the Year (POY) in NKy!
Zac Adams might be up there, he has 8 bombs. I was wrong about him, and glad to see he is putting up huge numbers a couple of people on here thought he would. I can wrongly fully say i was not one of the few that thought he would put up these numbers. Also, unlike Farris and Maile, he also pitches and is having a very good year from the mound as well.
-
An open letter to the CovCath Crazies.....Teachers, Alums, and Fans
Male is up here all weekend they play Scott at Florence Freedom Saturaday.
-
Rate the 10th Region Now
Can't say I disagree, Some might argue you have to flip CC and Harrison. GRC and Scott play next saturday so we may get a good idea of if thats were they belong or not.
-
Best field in NKY and why?
Youd be suprised, how few balls they actually go through due to fall balls, but i can say by experience its not fun being an underclassmen when it comes down to who gets the foul balls.
-
Campbell Co. 4 Harrison Co. 1
Wow I'm stunned, we agreed on something.
-
Campbell Co. 4 Harrison Co. 1
Im not saying they aren't the best, maybe they are, maybe they won't, but they aren't going to walk through like a lot think they will, no more no less.
-
Campbell Co. 4 Harrison Co. 1
GO Brossart Ha, Im guessin we will see Woodruff and Verst.
-
Campbell Co. 4 Harrison Co. 1
I agree, but everyone makes it out that they should never lose a game. They still might be the best team, and are defintly tough with Brandon, but they are beatable and not head and shoulders any of the contenders.