Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SirMixAlot

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SirMixAlot

  1. I personally think last years GRC team was better than this years Harrison.
  2. Apollo Central Hardin Christian PRP Lawrence Greenup Lex Cath Harrison Most- PRP Least- Bell
  3. If they play like they did against Scott, I would have to think they will win this series, If they play like the did against CC, well it will be over in 2 and Harrison will be home watching.
  4. That catcher is a Stud, what grade is he.
  5. Also I would like to congratulate the Eagles on a fine season, regional runner up is nothing to hang your head for, I would like to thank all the seniors for fine high school careers. Maybe now Scott will start getting respect in the 10th.
  6. Congrats to Harrison, Clearly the better team today, Martin was better than advertised, good luck next week.
  7. Bustle from SK will be good.
  8. Im not sure about the Frank Shoop, but the McDonalds Classic usually has lots of good competition.
  9. Predections, Adkins I think will go for the eagles.
  10. I am about to leave, so if anyone wants to take over that would be great.
  11. Florence gets the Strikeout, eagles leave 3 on, can't do that.
  12. Florence Strikes out Smith, 2 down, Hiller now has a 3-1 count.
  13. Adams will be pitching for the Eagles, BTW.
  14. Florence walks Murray, bases full of eagles one down.
  15. Adkins works the count full and pops out, then Bianchi and Adams on back to back pitches singles between Short and 3rd.
  16. Florence on the bump for the Bluejackets.
  17. I heard the same thing from a very very close source.
  18. I agree with all that is said. IMO if both teams play there best Scott is still 5 or 6 runs better than them, but Scott hasn't played their best in about 2 or 3 weeks.
  19. Matches up the 37th and 38th runners up. Winner goes on to play the winner of Campbell and Harrison saturday at 6:30. Scott would have to be the huge favorite, but if they come out and play like they did against Bourbon, they won't get lucky twice and they will be home saturday. I think the eagles will go with Adams, not sure who Nicholas will throw. Anyone else?
  20. Im sure we will see B. Martin for the Breds, and Woodruff for the Camels. All I can say is this one might be the first one to score wins, because both a very capable of throwing 7 shut out innings.
  21. This ones over, Congrats Harrison.
  22. Im sure it is, with 2 good teams.
  23. LOL I was just messing with you man, calm down we all know Harrison is a force, but two can play this game, no doubt that Scott didn't deserve to win monday, but it's win and advance no matter how you do it. I believe Scott did beat the team Harrison is playing right now though. :thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.