Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC / Harrison Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 4 1/2 its GRC 3 and Harrison 1.

 

 

Thanks for the updates...keep them coming..:thumb:

End of 6th inning. Bennett pitching for the Cards

GRC 3

Harrison Co 1

 

GO CARDS:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

End of 7th inning.....GRC 3 Harrison Co 3

Believe that Robert Bell is pitching for the Cards now.

Harrison just scores two runs...score tied at 3 all.

 

Ut-oh, here come the Breds!:sssh:

Ut-oh, here come the Breds!:sssh:

 

Martin is now going to the mound for Harrison.

 

Hope my boys can pull this one out. GO CARDS:thumb:

Martin is now going to the mound for Harrison.

 

Hope my boys can pull this one out. GO CARDS:thumb:

 

I guess I can't be for either one of them. Gotta cheer for my alma mater, but want the 40th district to do well too!

:irked:

I guess I can't be for either one of them. Gotta cheer for my alma mater, but want the 40th district to do well too!

:irked:

 

You are sweet....I know how you feel. Are you listening to the game...if so please give updates.

You are sweet....I know how you feel. Are you listening to the game...if so please give updates.

 

I'm not listening. I can't handle the play-by-play man for HC, but you can listen at:

http://www.wcyn.com

I'm not listening. I can't handle the play-by-play man for HC, but you can listen at:

www.wcyn.com

 

That is what I am listening to.

Cards don't score in the top of the 8th. Now they have to hold Harrison Co.

How long of a break is it between games?

 

 

I'm guessing 45 minutes or so. They will re-line the field and do some other maintenance before the next game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.