West Jessamine/Harrison Co. Prediction

West Jessamine/Harrison Co.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. West Jessamine/Harrison Co.

No Anthony Apro graduated two years ago. Their top pitchers now are Joseph Griffitt, Tyler West, and Chase Greene. I think West will win it in the 3rd and final game. I know Harrison has a pretty good pitcher but West has three good pitchers. I don't think Harrison can pull off two wins against West. Also, West has played over ten ranked teams so they have no problem with good competition. Harrison has had a weaker schedule.

No Anthony Apro graduated two years ago. Their top pitchers now are Joseph Griffitt, Tyler West, and Chase Greene. I think West will win it in the 3rd and final game. I know Harrison has a pretty good pitcher but West has three good pitchers. I don't think Harrison can pull off two wins against West. Also, West has played over ten ranked teams so they have no problem with good competition. Harrison has had a weaker schedule.

I beg to differ. Harrison hasn't had the toughest schedule, but not whatsoever a weaker schedule. Harrison has had to fight to win some games this year, and suprised a bunch of people with their wins because they're so young.

They have battled several times in the past. Harrison needs to continue to do the little things right in order to win and advance. They put down back to back beautiful bunts against Scott and only had 1 error. Good luck to the Thorobreds.

If they play like they did against Scott, I would have to think they will win this series, If they play like the did against CC, well it will be over in 2 and Harrison will be home watching.

I say this respectfully, but the better question is what kind of pitching does Harrison have over and above Brandon Martin? My hat's off to Martin with what he did in the regional, but they could be in trouble if he's the answer every time the pitching question comes up. You have to be able to hand the ball with confidence to more than one pitcher. You can't count on rain outs all the time.

I think Harrison will win this one 2-0 if they get good defense. However if their defense goes in the tank they could be in trouble. Who are the pitchers for West Jessamine? Is their an Apro kid still playing for them?

I say this respectfully, but the better question is what kind of pitching does Harrison have over and above Brandon Martin? My hat's off to Martin with what he did in the regional, but they could be in trouble if he's the answer every time the pitching question comes up. You have to be able to hand the ball with confidence to more than one pitcher. You can't count on rain outs all the time.

Freshman Logan Dailey with back to back no hitters followed up by a 1 hitter and a 2 hitter. Jarrod Martin also does an excellant job. I think Harrison will be fine in the pitching department. They also have some relievers who can do the job in a pinch.