Everything posted by SirMixAlot
-
Dixie Heights 56 Campbell County 7
SK beat Dixie. Miles ran for over 300 yards in that game.
-
Scott 69 Henry County 12
Scott finishes 4-6, way to battle your last to weeks fella's. Seniors way to go out with a win, You guys are ready to move on to bigger things. 4-6 the last two years, with two completly different teams. Coach Campbell did a heck of a job, I think he got just about all he could of got out of with the talent he was given.
-
Former Holmes player Greg Rice named preseason All American
I didn't direct my comment on creditbililty to you, You have built yourself up as a credible poster.
-
Former Holmes player Greg Rice named preseason All American
No offense, but you don't have the creditability built up to make a claim like that, with out having the proof to back it up.
-
Scott 47 Ludlow 12
Miles was a raider, his dad used to live in Scott terrortory, his mom lives in SK terrortory. Momma wins.
-
Scott 47 Ludlow 12
Im sure they have, They have lost a few the past couple years to SK.
-
Scott 47 Ludlow 12
I'm still not sure why people are comparing records from last years team to this, the talent on each team isn't even close, I believe the only School higher than 4A that Scott beat last year was Holmes. All I am saying is the school needs talented football players to show up and play regardless who the coach is. Hopefully Coach Campbell finds the talent and through that keeps all the kids in Scott's school districts from going to SK and Dixie. Then and only then will Scott peak in football.
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #11)
Henry Co Carrol NCC Boone Walton Henry
-
Simon Kenton 36 Holy Cross 13
:thumb: I agree, and I stated its still early in the process.
-
Campbell Co 2008/2009
To think any of the schools listed are as talented as Scott, BB, and CC, is Sad, thats where the injustice is.
-
Flat Screen TV's
I'm in the market for a flat screen tv Im looking at 42" LCD's, any body with any info on what I should look for, well that would be great.
-
Simon Kenton 36 Holy Cross 13
Those three are for sure, If I were to guess, UC is where he is leaning at this moment, there is plenty of time for that to change
-
Advice for (the Covington Catholic) coaches....
I have no dog in this fight but let me say this, To call out a team mom, parent, broadcaster, and or anyone else, who is volunteering time, work, and dedication, for nothing but the joy of helping THE KIDS, is laughable. If you don't like what they are doing, then throw in your time to help the program as you see fit until then, mind your peace. It's one thing to blast coaches, players, parents, alum, or fans for what they do on the field, but to call out volunteers, and make personally attacks on them on a internet website, well thats just low class. If you have a problem with what they are doing, take it up with them, but don't blast them on an internet board.
-
Why don't St.X and Trinity dominate in baseball like they do in football
Baseball is a completly different game. All you need is one good pitcher to shut down a whole line-up. My guess is also that the majority of their best athletes stick to football and basketball.
-
Luke Maile hitting 3rd?
Cov. Cath should have a very solid line-up around him. However, if they don't I move him where ever need be for him to see pitches, if it's lead off or the 9 hole. He can change any game with one swing of the bat, so it's best for Cov. Cath to see good pitches.
-
Campbell Co 2008/2009
That it keeps better teams out of the regionals, most small schools go in there in get blown out. So it is ok for a school like Deming to make it because they play a bunch of other small schools and then get run out of the regional tourney, were as a team like Brossart last year is sitting at home. It's not fair, It's just the way it is. I will say it gives the schools something to be proud of in the realm of sport though. Works for me.
-
Bishop Brossart 2008/2009
I know no one in the 10th will overlook Brossart, to well coach to do so. They are always a scary team to play in March. Defense keeps them in a lot of games, even if they aren't supposed to be in them.
-
You write the funny caption #4:
"Sorry, Retarded." great words of Peter Griffith.
-
Bishop Brossart 2008/2009
It's that way every year
-
Campbell Co 2008/2009
Mason is not the favorite based on who all they lost. Scott is consider somewhat of a favorite because they return 7 of there top 9 and 4 of 5 starters. I will not be suprised what so ever to see 1 of Scott, CC, or BB win the district. IMO they are the 3,4,5 best teams in the region, regardless of order. Once again this year one of these teams will be sitting home during region, and a school like Augusta or Deming will be there in their place. Sad.
-
Campbell Co 2008/2009
That will never change until they re-align.
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest Results (Week #9)
OUch that hurts
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #10)
Boone Conner Ryle Scott Holmes Conner
-
Simon Kenton 15 Campbell Co 7
How close is Miles to setting any regular season School records.
-
Dixie 52 Scott 7
They shuffled some things around, yes.