Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption #4:

Featured Replies

Again, be nice to the Ref:

funny4.jpg

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SHAZAM..... GOOOLLLLLYYYY

I can see once again!

Lord, please help me get this call right.

Truly amazing, the first time I've ever witnessed a Boone County pass in all my years as a ref.

Star light, Star Bright

First Star I see tonight.......

 

 

HOLY COW.......WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I wonder if my wife could get the recipe for the nacho cheese in the concession stand?????

A field goal is worth 3 points and a Touchdown is worth How Many?????

Well reffing this game beats a trip to the dentist anyway.............I guess...........maybe...........shoot I wish I was at the dentist.

Let's see...15 yard penalty...from the spot of the foul...line of scrimmage at the 44...subtract 5....carry the one...

"I thought they said there was going to be a flyover after the national anthem?"

JOE?, Dad, Mr. Frank? Will you claim me now!?

The referees were stunned, their eyes glazed and red.

While visions of Ed Hockuli, danced in their head.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.