Campbell Co 2008/2009

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Camels are going to be very strong this year. They have three very good senior players returning in Pat Nerl, Petey Albrecht, and Ben Franzen. Juniors Brady Jolly, Jordan Smith and Cody Neises should round out an excellent team. They have good size with four starters at 6-3 and 6-4.

If they can get good point guard play from Smith and Neises they will compete for the regional title. Coach Code has the Camels playing defense with much more intensity and they have a wealth of offensive talent with Nerl, Franzen Jolly and Albrecht. Hopefully Coach Code will allow the team to use its offensive weapons to their maximum.

The Camels are going to be very strong this year. They have three very good senior players returning in Pat Nerl, Petey Albrecht, and Ben Franzen. Juniors Brady Jolly, Jordan Smith and Cody Neises should round out an excellent team. They have good size with four starters at 6-3 and 6-4.

If they can get good point guard play from Smith and Neises they will compete for the regional title. Coach Code has the Camels playing defense with much more intensity and they have a wealth of offensive talent with Nerl, Franzen Jolly and Albrecht. Hopefully Coach Code will allow the team to use its offensive weapons to their maximum.

Well with the slow offense of style we have and the offensive weapons we have we should score just about every time down the floor. And hopefully have a chance at our regional championship.:cool:

Losey may be undersized and inexperienced. Smith has supposedly been playing extremely well and on his way to leading the Camels from point guard position. Camels have great size and scoring can come from all over. Look for Nerl and Jolly to tear up scoring charts

Well with the slow offense of style we have and the offensive weapons we have we should score just about every time down the floor. And hopefully have a chance at our regional championship.:cool:

Distric yes, Regional, un-uh

Campbell I believe will battle it out again with Scott in the district championship, take it down to the wire just like it happened last year. Nerl and Albrecht , should be their two main go-to-guys. Could make a nice run into the regional tournament, and if they get to a championship game you never know what could happen!

Campbell I believe will battle it out again with Scott in the district championship, take it down to the wire just like it happened last year. Nerl and Albrecht , should be their two main go-to-guys. Could make a nice run into the regional tournament, and if they get to a championship game you never know what could happen!

I agree in the regional tourney you get a good draw and you could be in the finals...even as a district runnerup like Montgomery Co last year.

I can't see Scott matching up well with the Camels. I think the finals of the district last year was a fluke.

I can't see Scott matching up well with the Camels. I think the finals of the district last year was a fluke.

I think that the Camels are big inside and Scott also has some good bigs. The difference in that game IMO will be the guard play.

A fluke? Its called better coaching and wanting to win. Every March you better come to play cause its tourney time and anything can happen. And for Scott not to match up well the the Camels you might wanna re-think that statement. Nikola and Albrecht will battle it out, Hiller and Nearl will battle it out, and whose going to guard O'Conner, Smith, Niedderreger (sp?), and EJ Murray? I think Scott is more balanced than Campbell but dont get me wrong the Camels will be tough.