Campbell Co 2008/2009

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing Nearl to Hiller is very amazing to me. These two players aren't even in the same class in talent. I don't have a dog in the fight, but all I can say is wow. There are some well respected coaches that have been speaking very highly of Nearl. Overall, the two teams match up pretty well. I was there last year when Nearl scored 20 points in a half after sitting out with fouls in the first half. That game wasn't close, but Scott made great improvement to win the district.

Franzen and Jolly aren't stiffs either. They will need to get a point guard in place. As for Scott, they have a big team with some scrappy players such as Hiller and Murray.

Scott is a very gutsy team that plays all out at all times.

Franzen and Jolly aren't stiffs either. They will need to get a point guard in place. As for Scott, they have a big team with some scrappy players such as Hiller and Murray.

Scott is a very gutsy team that plays all out at all times.

Carr will do what it takes to have his team ready for March. A December match-up doesn't mean much to him as he prepares his squad for the stretch. But he has met a match with Code, who will work just as hard as Brad.

Comparing Nearl to Hiller is very amazing to me. These two players aren't even in the same class in talent. I don't have a dog in the fight, but all I can say is wow. There are some well respected coaches that have been speaking very highly of Nearl. Overall, the two teams match up pretty well. I was there last year when Nearl scored 20 points in a half after sitting out with fouls in the first half. That game wasn't close, but Scott made great improvement to win the district.

I dont see how this is so amazing cause I would say that Hiller is one of the most athletic kids in the region.

I would love to see two teams from the 37th district make it to the regional championship.

Very wishful thinking. IMO: Scott or CC will need MC & GRC to be on the same side of the regional bracket for either of them to make it to the regional championship.

Let's also not forget Brossart is still in the 37th.

Very wishful thinking. IMO: Scott or CC will need MC & GRC to be on the same side of the regional bracket for either of them to make it to the regional championship.

Also, don't forget that Montgomery Co will have to be in opposite brackets as GRC. They will not be a easy out this year either.

Can't wait till basketball season starts.:thumb:

I dont see how this is so amazing cause I would say that Hiller is one of the most athletic kids in the region.

That is ever shooting it just a tad, he is athletic, but there are plenty more that are as or more athletic as him. With that said, He can play the game very well.

:thumb: Never count out Brossart, they have played the spoiler too long to be considered a sleeper anymore

Brossart is still a year away from being a contender.

Mike produces winners every year. You are right, this team has a better future over the next couple of years, but ask Campbell or Scott who the fear most in late March

Top 10 teams

1. Holmes

2. Boone County

3. Covington Catholic

4. Campbell County

5. Newport Central Catholic

6. Highlands

7. Ryle

8. St. Henry

9. Scott

10. Dixie Heights

Others receiving votes: 11. Newport, 12. Conner