Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 52 Scott 7

Featured Replies

Game was well in hand before the end of the 1st quarter.

Dixie wins big in an important district battle.

Kind of expected this. Dixie has been playing well lately and Scott has really been on a decline.

This clarifies the 5A district 5 picture a little. Look for a thread with all the scenarios later tonight.

Nice win for Dixie. Dominant on all phases of the game. Outcome was never really in doubt. I guess the weather and a less than marquee opponent didn't help, but I was a little disappointed with the small crowd...

Who did what for Dixie and/or Scott?

Who did what for Dixie and/or Scott?

 

I'm curious too. I just saw some of the highlights on the news, and DeMatteo was at qb with Godsey in the backfield for Dixie. I couldn't tell if this was late in the game or not, but if so, Godsey wouldn't still be in there.

Drive by in my car to find a spot one minute and its 3-0 Dixie. Park and start to walk in and its already 17-0 Dixie. Scott has again become the dormat of NKY football and looks like its going to stay this way for a few more years unless they get some talent and better numbers to head to Taylor Mill.

DeMatteo came into the game as QB in the third quarter with Godsey in for a few more plays. DeMatteo was only QB for a short while then Menkhaus played the rest of the game as QB.

Twenty two consecutive yearly beatings by Dixie over Scott going back to the Reagan administration...

DeMatteo came into the game as QB in the third quarter with Godsey in for a few more plays. DeMatteo was only QB for a short while then Menkhaus played the rest of the game as QB.

 

Thanks for the info. I just read the nice article in the paper today about the game. :rolleyes: It looks like Brock finally had a breakout game.

Drive by in my car to find a spot one minute and its 3-0 Dixie. Park and start to walk in and its already 17-0 Dixie. Scott has again become the dormat of NKY football and looks like its going to stay this way for a few more years unless they get some talent and better numbers to head to Taylor Mill.

 

This isn't news to anyone, it has been like this for a long long time.

Thanks for the info. I just read the nice article in the paper today about the game. :rolleyes:It looks like Brock finally had a breakout game.

 

Thank you captain obvious. ;)

 

Brock finished with 269 all purpose yards.

I honestly thought that Scott would come out and make this a game, but I guess I am wrong. Scott needs to get their act together so they have a respectable football team for years to come.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.