Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SirMixAlot

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SirMixAlot

  1. I wasn't aware that Coach Carr had an account. :banana:
  2. It will be like the Silver Grove game, Expect Scotts starters to see maybe a half of action.
  3. Wasn't there, but was told the starters played 6 to 8 minutes a tops.
  4. Big win for Highlands, I know it is early but I am not so sure that outside of GRC that 2-6 could be anyone in the 10th.
  5. Final. Eagles start the year with a district seeding win.
  6. Probably, thankfully for the rest of the 10th region, it is finnally his senior season. He will be a handful this season.
  7. They did transfer back in though correct? It goes with having a great program recieving transfers. I believe Euton's and Jackson's parents both legally moved to Scott Co., so I don't see where the big deal is.
  8. 14-9 NCC at the Half.
  9. Not my favorite coach, but I am sure they would be if they coached at Scott. But both Code's are very good coaches.
  10. Both are very good coaches. Carr is fun to watch, it looks like he is going to blow a couple blood vessels everytime he is coaching.
  11. As I have stated, They have the POTENTIAL to be better, we will just have to wait and see.
  12. BTW, I believe McCord now is starting at Mt. St. Joes.
  13. Howard was very very good, He is the best post player they have had, McCord was a guard playing forward, He didn't rebound very well, or defend particuarly great, but he could flat out stroke.
  14. Is this a preseason tourney.
  15. :thumb: and To add on, they will have the best front court that Carr has seen in his tenure. If they find a true point guard, which I think Smith could be, this team will be very very good.
  16. We will wait and see, but I will defintly say that this Scott team is deeper and much bigger than that unit, and Have to POTENTIAL to be better than that group. Like I said though, we will wait and see.
  17. I've Been told he is working hard in practice. I don't see him starting all year, but Carr is known to play guys that he thinks will play there hardest for him.
  18. I know, but I am sure it plays a pretty big part in the decision making process.
  19. A lot of schools do that. I know Scott has in the past. It helps show them what the program is like, and keeps players from leaving to other high school from their feeder schools. I think it is very smart.
  20. As will Be Brossart vs Scott and CC vs Brossart. This is probably the most evenly matched all these teams have been since Scott joined the district.
  21. Don't Forget Scott vs SK in NKY, those gaes always are very very physical.
  22. Back to Back 4-6 years for the eagles, question for Eagles faithful, what is the record for wins in consecutive seasons for Scott. 8 might be it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.