Season Wrapping up. Who will win the 10th?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrison Co. would probably be the favorite right now. There are several teams that are capable of beating them though, so anything could happen. A lot could depend on the draw.

I agree Harrison Co seems to be a slight favorite, but Campbell, GRC, Montgomery Co, Borssart, and Scott if given the right draw could win the region.

I would have to say that Campbell Co. has the slight edge. They have beaten everyone in their district and have also beaten Harrison Co. just a couple weeks ago to give them their only loss in the 10th. This wednesday they will be facing Clark Co. at home for another game between a 10th region team.

I would have to say that Campbell Co. has the slight edge. They have beaten everyone in their district and have also beaten Harrison Co. just a couple weeks ago to give them their only loss in the 10th. This wednesday they will be facing Clark Co. at home for another game between a 10th region team.

Yes Campbell County did beat Harrison at Harrison but one question? Who pitched for Harrison?

Also not only is it very hard to beat Harrison in the regionals but it's even harder to beat Harrison @ Harrison in the regionals. Especially when you have already beat them once already this year. It is very unlikely to beat a team like Harrison twice in one year at their home field. Not saying it can't happen but I would have to say Harrison has the edge over everybody since the Regionals is being played at their home field. But good luck to all teams. The 10th should be a very competitve tournament this year.

Who pitched? Even if their #1 didn't pitch that deosn't mean anything. The Camels have faced a number of teams #1 or #2 starters from teams like Boone, Brossart, Beechwood, Scott, Dixie, Simon Kenton, Highlands, Bell Co, and NCC. Facing a #1 or #2 pitcher to the Campbell Co. is nothing new.

Who pitched? Even if their #1 didn't pitch that deosn't mean anything. The Camels have faced a number of teams #1 or #2 starters from teams like Boone, Brossart, Beechwood, Scott, Dixie, Simon Kenton, Highlands, Bell Co, and NCC. Facing a #1 or #2 pitcher to the Campbell Co. is nothing new.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you are from Campbell County, am I right? :laugh: Thought so. Harrison will have no trouble winning the region this year. I can't recall who pitched for the breds when these two teams first met, but I do know that it wasn't one of their top pitchers. And I do remember that it wasn't Harrisons pitching nor their defense is what lost this game. The breds could not get the bats going what so ever. Thats what lost the game, not the pitching. ;)

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you are from campbell county, am I right? :laugh: Thought so. Harrison will have no trouble winning the region this year. I can't recall who pitched for the breds when these two teams first met, but I do know that it wasn't one of their top pitchers. And i do remember that it wasn't Harrisons pitching nor their defense is what lost this game. The breds could not get the bats going what so ever. Thats what lost the game, not the pitching. ;)

I hope the Harrison Co. players don't have that thinking. ;)

I hope the Harrison Co. players don't have that thinking. ;)

I believe they do. Brandon Martin pitched against them at GRC and gave up 1 hit if I remember correctly. Bring GRC to Harrison and the breds will just step their game up even more. :D

They lost to Boone,Beechwood,Dixie and Highlands. Simon,Bell,NCC or Brossart arn't real strong this year. So I would say it does matter who pitches. Camels have played a very easy schedule this year. They have not beat really anyone in NKY outside their district like Cov. Cath, Beechwood, or Ryle and have lost to the above teams.

I believe they do. Brandon Martin pitched against them at GRC and gave up 1 hit if i remember correctly. Bring GRC to Harrison and the breds will just step their game up even more. :D

2 hits but who's counting.:thumb: I'm not saying GRC will beat them or anybody will for that matter, but it's never good to be overconfident. Weird things happen in baseball and anything goes in a single elimination tournament.

They lost to Boone,Beechwood,Dixie and Highlands. Simon,Bell,NCC or Brossart arn't real strong this year. So I would say it does matter who pitches. Camels have played a very easy schedule this year. They have not beat really anyone in NKY outside their district like Cov. Cath, Beechwood, or Ryle and have lost to the above teams.

Well then lets agree on it. Campbell County doesnt stand a chance. We will see who is running their mouth after regionals. The Camels were beating Lexington Christian 4-1 until the defense had some untimely errors in the 6th inning. Lexington Christian had 1 earned run. The Camels 1st win of the year was Conner when they were playing well.

Well then lets agree on it. Campbell County doesnt stand a chance. We will see who is running their mouth after regionals. The Camels were beating Lexington Christian 4-1 until the defense had some untimely errors in the 6th inning. Lexington Christian had 1 earned run. The Camels 1st win of the year was Conner when they were playing well.

Who's running their mouth. I am a big Camel fan, I was just pointing out some facts to bring some of you other Camel fans back down to Earth a little bit. They have a good record but go back and look at the whole schedule, not as impressive as you make it out to be.