Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10 th Region pairing

Featured Replies

Wed:

 

5:00 Clark Co. vs Campbell Co

 

8:30 Mason Co vs Deming

 

 

Thur:

 

5:00 Scott vs Augusta

 

8:30 Pendleton Co vs Montgomery Co

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...have to beat the best to be the best I guess.:lol:

Ill take:

 

Clark Co vs Mason Co

Scott vs Mont Co

 

Mason Co vs Mont Co

 

Mason Co

  • Author

Hard road for my Cards....

If the Montgomery Co team I know they can be. shows up then... they should be in the finals. Of course I am pulling for our district and am really wanting to see a all 40th district final.

 

Best of luck to all teams.....let March magic begin.:ylsuper:

When are the second round games?

 

Saturday at 12 and 3 I think.

The GRC vs. CCHS could be a very good one....

Tough road for the Cards...

That district loss doesn't feel as bad now for my Indians.:D

  • Author
When are the second round games?

 

 

Here are the times for the games:

 

First round games Wed. & Thurs. @ 5:00 & 8:30

Semis Sat. @ 12:00 & 3:30

Finals Sun. @ 3:00

  • Author
That district loss doesn't feel as bad now for my Indians.:D

 

Things have a way of working out sometimes. Best of luck to the Indians.....hope you make the finals. I have the highest respect for their coaching staff and players.:thumb:

Man, the Indians got a dream draw! Pretty lucky but I'll take it.

What time are the semis on Saturday? What time is the finals? I may have to choose between the 10th and 11th region semis on Saturday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.