Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10 th Region pairing

Featured Replies

It was one game, you can't take away from what the Indians have done the rest of the season for one bad game.:thumb:

 

While I agree with that, To say that Montgomery is better than Clark is wrong, unless I am mistaken, they just beat them by 22.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This 3:30 start on the second semi final game would make it very difficult for any Montgomery County fan(providing the Indians play Saturday) to make the trip to Campbell County to watch a possible Montgomery County Lady Indians championship game that begins at 7:30pm.

 

Pressrow it great to see you back on the preps,Never have enough Royals fans.Welcome back.:dancingpa

Pressrow it great to see you back on the preps,Never have enough Royals fans.Welcome back.:dancingpa

 

Thanks, good to be back. I will have plenty to say and its a great week to say so much.

While I agree with that, To say that Montgomery is better than Clark is wrong, unless I am mistaken, they just beat them by 22.

 

Like I said that's one game, it all starts over now, the Indians could care a less about that loss now, and I never said that the Indians were better than the Cards, all I am saying is how can you not be high on the Indians to make it to the championship game, they are obviously the favorite in the bottom bracket. And by sum lucky chance the Indians and Cards do meet in the finals, mark my words, thay will not beat the Indians by 22 again.:thumb:

Montgomery does lead the season series 2-1. Probably why most still see Montomery just ahead of Clark.

Montgomery does lead the season series 2-1. Probably why most still see Montomery just ahead of Clark.

 

Except for the fact those were over a month ago and by not as big of margins. When you beat somebody by 22 it's no fluke! :ylsuper:

Like I said that's one game, it all starts over now, the Indians could care a less about that loss now, and I never said that the Indians were better than the Cards, all I am saying is how can you not be high on the Indians to make it to the championship game, they are obviously the favorite in the bottom bracket. And by sum lucky chance the Indians and Cards do meet in the finals, mark my words, thay will not beat the Indians by 22 again.:thumb:

 

Would love to see the Indians again. :D You probably would too.:lol:

Except for the fact those were over a month ago and by not as big of margins. When you beat somebody by 22 it's no fluke! :ylsuper:

 

Very true I was just stating the fact of the season matchups:thumb: These 2 could play 100 times and it would probably split 50-50 or close to it.

Would love to see the Indians again. :D You probably would too.:lol:

 

I sure would, just hold up to your end of the region bracket and we will see another matchup of the 2 teams, good luck!:D

Trying to pick the outcome of a Montgomery/ Clark Co. game is like trying to pick a stock in the stock market. The rivalry is so intense you never know what is going to happen. If these two teams meet again throw out the records and what happended in previous games in this intense rivalry.

Wow. It's been a season this year and now we draw Mason County, oh well as the ol' saying goes wait till next year. Unless the devils could pull a Clark County on the Royals like last year.

Wow. It's been a season this year and now we draw Mason County, oh well as the ol' saying goes wait till next year. Unless the devils could pull a Clark County on the Royals like last year.

 

If I'm not mistaken, if the Devils beat the Royals it would be a much bigger upset than when GRC beat them last year.

 

So in that case, I really don't see the Devils being within 25 of the Royals.

If I'm not mistaken, if the Devils beat the Royals it would be a much bigger upset than when GRC beat them last year.

 

So in that case, I really don't see the Devils being within 25 of the Royals.

 

Just don't plan any "Back to Rupp" parties yet and you should be fine.

Just don't plan any "Back to Rupp" parties yet and you should be fine.

 

I hadn't planned any "Back to Rupp" parties. I didn't even have my hotel room, because I knew Clark had the talent to put Mason out.

 

I just enjoy going to the games and partying with fans from other teams that don't get the see Rupp that often. They don't take it for granted and plan ahead, they go with the spur of the moment, and it makes everything that much more exciting.

I hadn't planned any "Back to Rupp" parties. I didn't even have my hotel room, because I knew Clark had the talent to put Mason out.

 

I just enjoy going to the games and partying with fans from other teams that don't get the see Rupp that often. They don't take it for granted and plan ahead, they go with the spur of the moment, and it makes everything that much more exciting.

 

Good Luck to you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.