Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/Paintsville Updates

Featured Replies

Unfortunatley ... I won't be able to do this game.

My sweetness is bringing my daughters ( I haven't seen them in a week) and I have to go out and eat with them.

I will be doing the 6:30 and 8 p.m. game blogs, though.

 

 

I'm, sorry guys.

 

 

 

 

.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatley ... I won't be able to do this game.

My sweetness is bringing my daughters ( I haven't seen them in a week) and I have to go out and eat with them.

I will be doing the 6:30 and 8 p.m. game blogs, though.

 

This game will be broadcast live on radio here in nky via 107.5. People can hear it there and post the updates.

Radio just said that Paintsville has "08 forever, we not me. " on their shoes

Has the game started? I am working today, would love some updates. I cant pick up radio signal in downtown cincy.

Holmes 4

Paintsville 6

 

4:30 1st qtr.

Holmes 7

Paintsville 6

 

2:26 1st qtr.

 

(Timeout)

Holmes 11

Paintsville 8

 

:25 1st qtr.

 

(Slone with 2 fouls.)

Paintsville - 8

Holmes - 14

 

End of 1st quarter.

Holmes 14

Paintsville 8

 

End of 1st qtr.

 

(Pittman with a buzzer beater.)

Holmes 14

Paintsville 11

 

7:30 2nd qtr.

 

 

(Grimm 3 of 4 for 6 points)

Holmes 16

Paintsville 13

 

6:30 2nd qtr.

Holmes 16

Paintsville 15

 

4:00 2nd qtr.

 

 

(6 fouls on Holmes)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.