Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dark-horses in Northern Kentucky in 2008/2009 season.

Featured Replies

What players, that you have not heard much about, in Northern Kentucky will help their teams out the most in the 2008/2009 season?

  • Replies 79
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few people know about Eastin from Dayton who could lead the region in scoring, and I would add a the entire Newport team in here.

Jonny Polgheers(?) from Beechwood will have a very good season next year for the tigers. He had a lot of playing time for Beechwood as a sophmore so I see him getting a lot more playing time. Jonny can shoot lights out so I wouldn't be surprised to see him put up double didget points in a few games next season.

Very few people know about Eastin from Dayton who could lead the region in scoring, and I would add a the entire Newport team in here.

 

I don't know that he is ready to lead the region in scoring, but I do think he could average around 18 to 20 a game. Has some kinks to work out still but can flat out fill it up.

 

Who you don't hear about is his teammate, a kid named Massey. Started to really put things together at the end of the year for them...

Scott as a team will suprise, they return 4 of 5 starters and 6 of the top 8, they will make a deep run come march.

I look for George Grote of Highlands to surprise a lot of people. I wouldn't be surprised to see him lead the Birds in scoring.

I look for George Grote of Highlands to surprise a lot of people. I wouldn't be surprised to see him lead the Birds in scoring.

 

I only saw them a few times but he seems like the kind of player you like to watch play the game... Isn't flashy, works hard at little things, does his job, etc.

Jonny Polgheers(?) from Beechwood will have a very good season next year for the tigers. He had a lot of playing time for Beechwood as a sophmore so I see him getting a lot more playing time. Jonny can shoot lights out so I wouldn't be surprised to see him put up double didget points in a few games next season.

 

Pohlgeers can help Shumate and the Tigers out a lot this year. He has a nice jumpshot.

Pohlgeers can help Shumate and the Tigers out a lot this year. He has a nice jumpshot.

 

Yes he does it is almost as good looking as Trey Buettels jumper.:banana::thumb:

Dave Zumdick from St. Henry should have a very good season also.

I only saw them a few times but he seems like the kind of player you like to watch play the game... Isn't flashy, works hard at little things, does his job, etc.

 

I agree. He is also a very good defender. I saw him drop 16 against I believe it was Ryle and didn't even realize how many he had scored until I saw the paper the next day.

What does everyone think about Andy Roenker of Holy Cross? I think if he can get over playing timid, he could be a nice contributor next season for the Indians.

I heard Lafever from CCH is playing, if that ankle holds up. In his own words "I'm all region baby.... if I play."

Villa Madonna has a few sophomore guards (juniors next year) that could be pretty good.

 

Bryan, Schuh, Schroth.

 

However, I don't think Bryan is a darkhorse for next year.

 

The other two guards did well on the JV level and will probably get a lot of varsity time next year.

Villa Madonna has a few sophomore guards (juniors next year) that could be pretty good.

 

Bryan, Schuh, Schroth.

 

However, I don't think Bryan is a darkhorse for next year.

 

The other two guards did well on the JV level and will probably get a lot of varsity time next year.

 

 

Bryan will be good, but Schuh and Schroth will struggle IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.