Everything posted by ukboy5
-
Pohlgeers to sign with Ave Maria University (naples, fl)
Pohlgeers will sign at 2:30 tomorrow to play for the NAIA div2 Ave Maria University in naples, fl
-
Holmes 55 Beechwood 40
Im pretty sure Pohlgeers led all scorers with 13.
-
Holmes 55 Beechwood 40
I thought Pohlgeers played excellent D on R. Johnson;only holding him to 6. Beechwood played man for most of the game. THE TIGERS ARE FOR REAL!
-
Shane Coltharp and Recruiting
Where is he going?:taz::idunno::confused:
-
Showcases
Does anyone know the location and dates for any up and coming high school boy's basketball showcases?
-
Beechwood 36 Holy Cross 35 (OT)
Fan of the game: the kid in the beechwood section with the short shorts. I can't believe Beechwood won. It was a great game and HC's QB looked good. Great job TIGERS!!!!
-
CovCath 09/10 Basketball Schedule
It should be a great game this year and come down to the wire, just like both games of last year.
-
36th district
You are thinking of Luther.
-
Pendleton County Team Camp
I thought that the number 15 kid from South Laurel and the number 5 kid from Beechwood were both exciting to watch. I expect alot from both teams this year.
-
Beechwood 68 Conner 61
The Tigers are on a role heading into the AIT!!!! Good luck to the tigers! :dancingpa:banana::dancingpa
-
Top 10 Players in the 9th
What about the Pohlgeers kid from Beechwood?
-
Top players in the 9th next season (08/09)
By the end of the season Beuttel will mark his mark as one of the best point guards in Northern Kentucky.
-
Dark-horses in Northern Kentucky in 2008/2009 season.
What players, that you have not heard much about, in Northern Kentucky will help their teams out the most in the 2008/2009 season?
-
Beechwood Undefeated in Conference
I would just like to congratulate the Beechwood Tigers on their first ever undefeated conference season. I am not sure but it might have been the first time that a team has had both the varsity and junoir varsity teams go undefeated in the same year in Beechwood's conference!:dancingpa
-
Who do you think are the top five teams in the ninth region?
Agreed.
-
Who do you think are the top five teams in the ninth region?
Obviously Holmes is number one. I think it is a toss up for the next four spots. Who do you think are the top five?:confused:
-
Holy Cross at Beechwood Predictions.
Who do you think will win the rematch at Beechwood, between these two teams?:confused:
-
Top 20 in the State!!!! as of NOW..
Cov. Cath is not top 20 in the state. :confused:
-
Will Beechwood run the DIII table?
I heard the 35th district would be held at Thomas More.
-
Will Beechwood run the DIII table?
Beechwood hands down, Villa number two.
-
Best dunker from your high school?
Michael Romes from Beechwood a couple of years ago.
-
Villa Madonna 83 Deming 72
I am happy for Villa, this is the best team they have had in years.
-
Best Sophomores in the 9th Region this year
I went to school with him. His name is Kurt Pohlgeers and he is the cousin of the Pohlgeers for Beechwood now. All the men in that family are tall, so maybe that will rub off on him.
-
Best Sophomores in the 9th Region this year
Grant Pangallo is pretty good and will only get better. #5 from Beechwood was clutch when he hit that three in the corner at the end of the first half when Beechwood played NCC. I think he is a sophomore but I am not sure. Also, Boone is stacked with sophomores.
-
NKY Junior Varsity Tournament
Beechwood JV played holmes tough until the last minute when they had to start fouling. They only lost by I think 5 or 6. Pohlgeers kept Beechwood in the game with about 17 points.