Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross at Beechwood Predictions.

Featured Replies

Who do you think will win the rematch at Beechwood, between these two teams?:confused:

I look for a down-to-the-wire game.

Go TIGERS!!! Being a CCH fan i would much rather face Beechwood than Holy Cross IMO.

Beechwood by 4. Should be a real battle.

I have to go with the Indians in this one by 5, pulling away in the final minutes at the free throw line.

 

Either way both teams know whats at stake in this as the loser will get to face Holmes in the first round of the districts.

I wish I was at the game the first time they played. I will be there for sure tonight !!! To me it’s all about what adjustments the Indians made for Sorrell. From reading the posts from the last game, it sounded like a lot of one on one play for Holy Cross. For Beechwood to win again, they have to hit fouls shots and keep Sorrell from taking over completely. If he gets less than 30, I like the Tigers chances.

 

Also, both teams had games last night. However, Beechwood starters probably got plenty of rest against Heritage, while Holy Cross starters went at it hard for 32 minutes against Seven Hills. This could be something to keep an eye on come late in the game.

Beechwood 56-53.

Free advice to HC players: SET HARD PICKS

I think HC avenges the loss from earlier in the year. Sorrell will be all over the place and lead the Indians to an 8 point victory.

Just curious! Beechwood is the Host for this year 35th district tourney, now we all know that they won't hold the tourney at Bwood, but I have heard that they are trying to get the games to be played at TMC! Personally, I think it would be a very good idea to play the District at TMC every year! No one wants to go to the games at Holmes due to parking, no one wants to play at HC and Beechwood due to parking and the small size of the gyms, and no one wants to play at CovCath period.... So why not TMC every year?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.