Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 36 Holy Cross 35 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That's a heartbreaker. I really wanted to Holy Cross to take this and I thought they would.

I thought HC would win this game. Good job Tigers.

  • Author

Unfortunate mis-que for Indians. They had the 7 point lead and the ball with 1:30 to play and fumbled it away inside their 10 to give the Tigers life.

Unfortunate mis-que for Indians. They had the 7 point lead and the ball with 1:30 to play and fumbled it away inside their 10 to give the Tigers life.

 

That can be a back breaker... sure hope HC can reboudnd.

That was one of the most exciting games I have seen on that field in many years.

Man I am glad I choose to go to this game. HC let that game get away but they will bounce back they are a real good football team. What a heartbreaking loss for them.

Way to go Tigers! Cream always rises to the top.

Someone needs to email Brad Johanson of Channel 12. He just reported on Channel 12 that the Indians won this game 35-29 to beat the Tigers the first time ever.

Someone needs to email Brad Johanson of Channel 12. He just reported on Channel 12 that the Indians won this game 35-29 to beat the Tigers the first time ever.

 

:ohbrother:Someone didn't stay until games end!

Someone needs to email Brad Johanson of Channel 12. He just reported on Channel 12 that the Indians won this game 35-29 to beat the Tigers the first time ever.

 

:lol:

 

And Dewey defeats Truman!

Someone needs to email Brad Johanson of Channel 12. He just reported on Channel 12 that the Indians won this game 35-29 to beat the Tigers the first time ever.

 

I called the station and told them

Fan of the game: the kid in the beechwood section with the short shorts. I can't believe Beechwood won. It was a great game and HC's QB looked good. Great job TIGERS!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.