Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th region pitching rotations

Featured Replies

Who has the best pitching rotation in the 9th region?

Would it make the thread go smoother if I just conceded this issue to Beechwood and say that none of the other schools - especially Ryle - can hold a candle to BHS's rotation? ;):lol:

 

Just having a little fun.

Scott isn't in the ninth, but I thought they were worth mentioning. Adkins, Adams, Hiller, and Murray will be as good as anyone this year.

  • Author
Would it make the thread go smoother if I just conceded this issue to Beechwood and say that none of the other schools - especially Ryle - can hold a candle to BHS's rotation? ;):lol:

 

Just having a little fun.

 

Haha we're all entitle to our own opinion. Who all is on the Ryle staff by the way?

CovCath-

 

Niehaus, Isler, Nutini, Sainola will be the main 4. Maile might be the closer :scared:

  • Author
CovCath-

 

Niehaus, Isler, Nutini, Sainola will be the main 4. Maile might be the closer :scared:

 

Maile pitch?

Maile pitch?

I've heard some very interesting MPH's that he threw while with Midland. The kid is a superathlete, it probably isn't a question of whether or not he is any good, but if Coach Krumps wants to throw him.

  • Author
I've heard some very interesting MPH's that he threw while with Midland. The kid is a superathlete, it probably isn't a question of whether or not he is any good, but if Coach Krumps wants to throw him.

 

Who would catch then? I've heard of Sam Halpin but I'm not sure.

Who would catch then? I've heard of Sam Halpin but I'm not sure.

Isler is the catcher when Maile is not.

A catcher that would consistantly be a closer??? I believe you are asking for arm problems, unless they find a way for him to rest every other day. Maile will not close, he will catch, hit, and do some more catching and hitting.

I know this is high school baseball and kids arms are not as developed but in College I can name 3 teams off the top of my head that use catchers as pitchers most notably closers....Gtech used Matt Wieters there all american as a closer last season. Uk's catcher is also there closer...Tyler Howe...And Florida St starting catcher Buster Posey is there closer this season...Maile could definitely gas up for one inning even if it is just in district competition or big games.

Back in the late 80's against us in a district game, Coach K brought in his starting catcher, Robbie Newman to close us out. I am not saying he will do this with Maile but he has done this before with his star catcher. (albeit along time ago)

Haha we're all entitle to our own opinion. Who all is on the Ryle staff by the way?

 

Ryle's rotation will be a work in progress for a few weeks until a few people assert themselves and rise to the top. Obviously, Sebald and Etcheid will be counted on. Amongst other candidates who will get more than their fair chance to establish themselves as "go-to" guys will be Campbell, Lovan, Reider, Renda, Helmer, O'Hara.

Ryle's rotation will be a work in progress for a few weeks until a few people assert themselves and rise to the top. Obviously, Sebald and Etcheid will be counted on. Amongst other candidates who will get more than their fair chance to establish themselves as "go-to" guys will be Campbell, Lovan, Reider, Renda, Helmer, O'Hara.

 

So far from I have been hearing is when they have been able to work outside in self scrimmages it has mostly been Sebald, Etcheid, Lovan, Renda, Helmer, and Reider. O'Hara has thrown very little and Campbell hasn't thrown at all yet.

Who would catch then? I've heard of Sam Halpin but I'm not sure.

 

Ha Halpin. He doesn't even play baseball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.