Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th region players

Featured Replies

Who are some of the top players in the 10th region

Two players that should definately be mentioned are Garrett Young and Darius Workman of Deming, both have been showing alot of promise this year.

Cory Woods of Mason Co. He is a junior and is a really good player. He's been getting some looks by some D-I schools. Darius is a nice player. I had a chance to play with him, on a summer traveling team.

 

I will also mention Keegan McGee. I believe a junior at Mason Co. Plays RF and is the lead-off hitter. Makes a lot of contact, and has good range in the outfield.

Two players that should definately be mentioned are Garrett Young and Darius Workman of Deming, both have been showing alot of promise this year.

 

Been gone for a few days but I'm catching up. Definately have to mention these two. Caleb Curtis also has been playing tough, so I've heard...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and put Jordan Mynear jr., Kyle Campbell soph., will definitely be two of the top players in 10th. The Barker kid at Clark Co. should also be mentioned. Woodruff at Campbell pretty good pitcher.

Since we have had a Mason County post, you can't talk about Mason County without mentioning their CF Richie Cox. Harvard Bound for football but probably better at baseball than football. Good Luck Royals.

Since we have had a Mason County post, you can't talk about Mason County without mentioning their CF Richie Cox. Harvard Bound for football but probably better at baseball than football. Good Luck Royals.

 

I know. I didn't mention him because many people know he is a talented baseaball player Stork, and I figured people want to hear more about players bound to play college baseball. Richie can hit the ball a mile, but his arm in the outfield can come into question at times. Not saying that he doesn't have a good arm, becasue he does, just needs to get it down a little where the cut-off can get to it. Very good player though.

None of these guys you all have listed would start for Harrison Co. Brandon Martin takes home 10th region player of the year again!

None of these guys you all have listed would start for harrison co. Brandon Martin takes home 10th region player of the year again!

 

Just asking? Have you seen all of these players play?

Yes I have watched these players play against HC.

Barker played with Harrison Co in the fall league last year.

None of these guys you all have listed would start for Harrison Co. Brandon Martin takes home 10th region player of the year again!

 

Thats a bold statement. Harrison has lots of room for improvement in my opinion and they have a long way to go to be contenders this year. Martin should be the favorite, but there are no guarantees.

None of these guys you all have listed would start for Harrison Co. Brandon Martin takes home 10th region player of the year again!

 

Ask Harrison's coach would he like to have any of those players? I bet he says YES. I definitely think Harrison has talent. Who was homerun king for region 10 last year???? You probably don't know................. Enough said. Don't be a hater!!!!!! :sssh:

Yes I have watched these players play against HC.

 

I think Cox would have a good chance with his hustle and bat. And Woods would give someone a run for their starting job. He had a heck of a Sophmore season last year.

You can't tell me that the Barker kid at Clark Co. couldn't play at Harrison you must have some serious issues or personal problems. If I'm not mistaken the topic is some of the players to watch in the 100th region and here you are putting kids down because they couldn't play for Harrison Co.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.