Everything posted by FamilyTradition
-
BluegrassPreps.com Football Team - Discussion
Thank's to all who put this team together. Congrats to all that made this team. Special congrats to Austin, Cody, and Adam from Highlands!
-
Campbell County 50 Simon Kenton 47
Prayers for Patrick and his family.
-
Father and Son's?
How many father and son's have won back to back state championship's? I know of a few at Highland's that have done this at Highland's this year.
-
Top juniors in the state
RR, I have to agree with you about Will. Will's performance during the playoff's were some of the major reason's we won state. He had 4 or 5 interception's and many td stopping tackle's. This is his team now to lead to a 3-peat. I know he can do it! l
-
Weight Rooms..
Are you on to something.:eek:
-
C-J All-State Team - Merry Christmas
HHS!:dancingpa
-
C-J All-State Team - Merry Christmas
:thumb::dancingpa
-
Enquirer's N. Ky All Stars
Thank you leatherneck.
-
Enquirer's N. Ky All Stars
Can someone show the list of players that made the team? I don't have adobe reader.
-
US Army Junior National Combine
Thank's to all that have prayed and supported my family ! bgp has been very good therapy.
-
US Army Junior National Combine
Good thing hunting season is almost over. That front porch at the farm was going to get crowded.
-
US Army Junior National Combine
i'm back
-
US Army Junior National Combine
I wasn't aware that Cris was in the army.
-
If the finals were at WKU this year, would you.......
I'll be going next year! Just like this year!
-
Is Simon Kenton the best team in NKY? (Take #2)
I believe it was 209 yards. I just wish William Slaughter didn't break his ankle in practice that week! This forced David Simpson to have to run the ball more. What a nightmare.
-
All State Teams Announced
3 Highlands
-
All State Teams Announced
Congrats to all that made this team! A special congrats to Austin, Cody, Tony, and Adam from Highlands!
-
Will Wonders Never Cease !!
You bring up an interesting point. How many players on NCC's team live or have played in the FTJFL?
-
No Wonder X and T Dominate!
I would put Highlands against T and X every year if we would only play one half of football. The depth that these two have would cause a fatigue factor in the 2nd half just like Colerain did to the Bird's this year( 13- 7 Colerain at the half). That's the big difference between these school's. #######'s of players.
-
5A: Highlands Bluebirds (13-1) vs. Christian County Colonels (13-1) Predictions
HHS!
-
5A: Highlands Bluebirds (12-1) at Whitley County Colonels (12-1)
Your right, Rockcastle is on the west side of I-75. We up north don't consider the Rock's a mountain team.:laugh:
-
5A: Highlands Bluebirds (12-1) at Whitley County Colonels (12-1)
Transplant.
-
Highlands' Kody Rosenhagen
The Scott game. Two players tried taking him out. The next several kickoff's were quite eventful.:flame:
-
Highlands' Kody Rosenhagen
I've seen a few try to challenge him on the first kickoff of the game. Those same player's on the next kickoff don't seem to have the same attitude to block him.:scared:
-
5A: Highlands Bluebirds (12-1) at Whitley County Colonels (12-1)
He's got one. It's at the farm!:laugh: