Everything posted by FamilyTradition
-
Highlands 37 Ryle 14
I'm watching the game right now. Opening kickoff, Ryle gets flagged for unsportsman's penalty. First play from scrimmage, Ryle fumbles the ball and pileup for loose ball, #34 for Ryle pulls Rosenhagen from the pile and punches him in the facemask. Side -judge comes in to seperate players and #34 for Ryles pushes the Side-judge. I think Ryle pretty much set the tone how the evening was going to be.
-
Highlands 37 Ryle 14
Two week's in a row now I have watched official's let too many late hit's happen. I'm not sure what their looking for to be called unsportman's like conduct. The hit on Highland's kicker was unbelieveable.(It was called) Something has to be done before somebody really gets hurt. Make the hit during the play not after.
-
Highlands 37 Ryle 14
Good win for the Birds! Both teams played hard but the Birds just have too many option's to score with. Ryle decision to go for it on 4th down's had more to do with keeping Highlands offense off the field. (Limit possession's) Keep working hard to achieve your goal's. Still not hitting on all cylinders but an improvement over last week.
-
Highlands/Ryle Predictions
How does this Ryle team rate with some of the best? Could this be their best ever?
-
Boyle County 49 Johnson Central 7
Someone should call Highland's, I think Dale is always looking for quality opponents. It would be great to get Boyle back on the schedule.
-
Fan ethics question
I don't think that play is called qb sneak. It was a qb sweep, similar to a bootleg. I don't think it is unethical to callout a situation or a formation that might help your team.
-
Highlands Beefs Up Their Schedule
I heard that Roller maybe is considering trying out this year. Hasn't played in a while but still loves the game. Will have to wait to see.
-
Boone County 10 Highlands 0
Does this mean the honeymoon's over? :laugh:
-
Highlands Spring Football
Spring ball is over for the Birds. Looks like the Birds are going to have a pretty decent team. I don't think that there were any injury's. Hit the weight's for the next three month's and get faster, stronger, and more athletic!
-
Highlands 09 Schedule
My source is blood to you. Can you figure which one has the connection to get this kind of info ?:confused:
-
Willie Schlarman: Did He Coach His Last Game at Highlands Today?
Since you seem to be in the 'know', do you think Coach Lickert complains about how much success the Holmes basketball team has had and how basketball keeps him from getting the best athlete's.
-
Highlands 09 Schedule
I heard that the St X gets all the gate at Highlands this year. I hope that Dale didn't have to give up the gate to get X to play.
-
Highlands Spring Football
I will give you the short version( Leatherneck long edition) of today's scrimmage. The Bird's are going to have a very balanced attack. Will Bardo looked like it was the middle of the season. He ran with the ball when the defense made him and threw some great passes when he had too. Austin Collinsworth looked awesome at running back (80 yard td run on counter on thefirst play). It's going to be exciting to watch him at rb. this year. Those were the two that stood out the most.
-
Spring Football Starts
Maybe they should look into "messing" with springball considering Trinity's recent success during the playoff's.:scared:
-
2009 Highlands
It was a sellout! I heard that there were more than 600 people in attendance. I couldn't run with the big dog's( sweeperboy,Thunderbird). 10:30 was my limit but the party seem to last until the wee hour's. The event was a huge success having it at the Syndicate.
-
Top CovCath squads in the recent past
It alway's feel's dark when CovCath beat's the Bird's. Almost like a bad dream.:laugh:
-
Cov. Cath. upcoming Juniors.
And maybe going both way's? Asking alot for underclassmen.
-
2009 Highlands Sophomore Class
That's what Dale does all winter long. He make's them fast(real fast).:laugh::ohbrother:
-
Players that you're gonna miss...
Awesome post!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
-
2009 Highlands
I hope it's the next best at qb no matter a jr or soph.
-
2009 Highlands
3rd and 4th grade
-
Highlands Banquet
I know that OCNB has a buck on the wall that any hunter would love to have harvested.
-
Rd. 3: Who's the next coach at Covington Catholic?
Maybe Coach Ray comes back as a coordinator?
-
Highlands Austin Collinsworth - All American
Brandon did recieve the award at halftime of the state game.
-
Highlands Austin Collinsworth - All American
For those of you that haven't had the chance to see Austin play, go to Highlands Recruits.com . This is a highlight tape of the last two years. Austin is really a special player. His defensive stats this year are a little off because teams just didn't really challenge him.