Everything posted by FamilyTradition
-
Highlands 35 Johnson Central 21
Is this how you got your name?:laugh:
-
Top Sophomores in the state
#42 for Johnson Central. Absolute stud. He looked to be very well developed. Played hard lb'er and ran the ball well!
-
Highlands 35 Johnson Central 21
Is it possible that we would get this same crew for the Whitley game?
-
Highlands 35 Johnson Central 21
That sure looked good to me. From that view the official missed it.
-
D1 prospects in the state of Kentucky Regardless of Class
I don't think I said 9????
-
D1 prospects in the state of Kentucky Regardless of Class
I really think people will be surprised how many D1's the Bird's have after next year. You have to realize that some of these kid's are playing different position in high school out of need. The difference between 07 and this group is the height and the weight of the players. Both groups are very fast but this years group are a little bigger.
-
Highlands 35 Johnson Central 21
I was there for that Andy Griffith rerun. Unbelieveable! Barney at his best. "I said nipit, nipit at the bud" . His comment walking away was awesome. Wish I could have found him after the game.
-
Highlands 35 Johnson Central 21
The td thrown to Daniel Gold was set because Austin drew double coverage going towards the corner.
-
5A: Highlands Bluebirds (12-1) at Whitley County Colonels (12-1)
Hey, the last time I asked for a airport it was for you.
-
5A: Highlands Bluebirds (12-1) at Whitley County Colonels (12-1)
I'm with you next week. Missed the gang this week.
-
Highlands vs. Johnson Central predictions
Don't let fact's get in the way! You are right Hatz. It's oneijoe's story, we will let him tell it how he want's too.:laugh:
-
Highlands vs. Johnson Central predictions
Does Dale run receivers deep to try and wear down JC def. back's on every play. Doesn't there db's play both way's? I remember Elder doing this to Brett Hamblin at Paul Brown stadium.
-
Highlands Guidugli, nominated for national honor
Congrats Tony on a well deserved honor! Now go out there and bring home a winner Friday!
-
Injury to Ashland running back Rashard Carter wasn’t as bad...
Thank's Birdman.
-
Injury to Ashland running back Rashard Carter wasn’t as bad...
Complete tear of ACL, MCL, and a tear of the lateral meniscus(sp). Should be able to play football next year.
-
Injury to Ashland running back Rashard Carter wasn’t as bad...
You may feel that this tackle was not dirty but this same player was called for unsportsmenlike penalty for speering the extra point holder for Highland's a few minutes later.( I was just told this)He made no attempt to block the kick. Coach and player were both talked to after this play by the referee!
-
Injury to Ashland running back Rashard Carter wasn’t as bad...
I spend 5 hrs. today in a medical center today to have my son's knee repaired. You may feel that the way this player attacked my son's knee was not dirty but why would you go for the knee's???This player had a chance to make a bone jarring hit but he choose to go low! The only reason I'm replying to this is that I'm hoping that some coach or player see's what happen's when you perform this type of tackle. I'm trying to prevent this from happening again. We have rules for chop block's on def. linemen, We have rules for no blocking below the waist down field, We need to have some type of rule for this type tackle.
-
Injury to Ashland running back Rashard Carter wasn’t as bad...
I am glad to here that Rashard Carter is going to be fine. Brandon will be fine also.
-
Highlands vs. Johnson Central predictions
I don't know if this has been asked but does JC have many players go both ways. Conditioning seem's to always favor the Bird's late in games. Just curious if this will effect the outcome. I know the Bird's have a few but this hasn't bother them.
-
Beechwood and Highlands on the road ?
No, I just know that some come to the games by air.:laugh:
-
Beechwood and Highlands on the road ?
Does Paintsville have a airport?
-
CovCath vs. Johnson Central predictions
Just when you thought that everything was being worked out . You have to throw the camo comment out there.
-
Ashland Blazer at Ft Thomas Highlands predictions
I'm going with the over/under of 5. I just don't think that you will see many on the blue and white squad.
-
Ashland Blazer at Ft Thomas Highlands predictions
Bryan Station played a very good game last Friday. As for the lucky part about Highland's win I believe that Dale practice's the 2 minute drill every week for situation's such as what happen last Friday. Do I believe it was a closer game than predicted, yes. Do I think the players are preparing for a hard fought game this Friday, yes. I believe this will be a good game this Friday, I just hope were are lucky enough to beat ya!
-
Ashland Blazer at Ft Thomas Highlands predictions
Hey Boom, its been over a year since anyone has mention seeing your avatar roaming the streets of Ft Thomas. I know that Sweeperboy had two of son's fighting over some girl yesterday in his back yard. He said they look just like their daddy. I'd just like to see the ole boy one more time. It was fun driving thru town trying to find him.