Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. Will Bob leave with the cupboard full or empty? Does he leave on a rebuilding year? I guess we will see.
  2. I heard last night that there will be 9 charter buses coming to the Ville tonight . You talking about a tailgate party!
  3. I see a resemblance between post 224 and 225. They have something in common.
  4. She looked familar, now I know who she is!
  5. Does anyone know if the games will be televised in NKY?
  6. I'm going to use one of Dale's phrase's:That's AWESOME! Look's to be a great complex!
  7. I don't think the weather bothers Highland's at all. They practice on field turf every day rain or shine. HHS is more of a running team and weather usually won't effect a running team as much as a team that passes. A passing team might have a advantage on natural turf with recievers but this game is being played field turf.
  8. Hey Boom great avatar! Is that your jersey when you were up on the Hill? I remember you as #15 in blue and white.
  9. We didn't have an answer to the Rockets running game that year.
  10. Jim Kelly has that same record in the NFL.
  11. How about the wood Drew Simons layed tonight . You want to tall about laying a player out! Glad to see the LC player get up after that hit.
  12. I just left the field and noticed a black helicoptor flying over the field. It looked to be taking pictures of the field. Does this belong to Lincoln Co?
  13. I'd like to congratulate Austin Collinsworth on a great year. He proved what kind of player he was this year. He was challenged early in the season by about every team we played but after having 5 interception's it seem that team's started throwing the other way. It's hard sometimes living up to a high profile name but this young man has done it with pride and determination. The best part is he is only a sophomore.
  14. Congrats to all the kids that made the team. Can someone please tell me how Joe Fitzgerald from Highlands doesn't make this team?
  15. How many players from Lincoln Co. play both ways. This had a big effect with Letcher Co early in the game on Friday. LCC went from offense to defense and only 4 player came off the field. Highlands brought in 11 fresh players when changing from off. to def. I believe that conditioning has alot to do with Highlands success.
  16. I know it was loud were I was standing. The field goal was the one that got me. Wasn't ready for that one.
  17. I would really be surprised if HHS defense gives up 21 pts. Its one of their strong pts.
  18. Back in the summer there was a runningback that started his career at Bell and then he transfered to Corbin and I think he is the runningback at Bell again. Could someone a little closer to the program clear this up for me. I forget the kid's name . Is he still playing?
  19. I heard at pregame last night that some of the Ft Thomas faithful may start shopping elsewhere(not at Remke' s).
  20. So how many starters will they lose this year? I got to watch the freshmen this year and it seem like they had a very talented qb. Will he compete for qb next year?
  21. That paper kind of reminds me of when Oppie and one of his friends wrote for the Mayberry town paper . What a great show the Andy Griffith show was.
  22. Are you asking ? or seeing if he still had one of those leather gloves?
  23. That's Jeff Foxworthy material. That's awesome!
  24. Before you get too fired up, these poster's talking about a blowout aren't Highlands fans.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.