Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry's stadium

Featured Replies

Hey guys- being from Bowling Green, I have never had the pleasure of visiting Belfry's stadium. I spoke with someone yesterday who attended the Belfry vs. Breathitt game, and he said it was unbelievable. Can someone here post some pics on here for me? Thanks in advance.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys- being from Bowling Green, I have never had the pleasure of visiting Belfry's stadium. I spoke with someone yesterday who attended the Belfry vs. Breathitt game, and he said it was unbelievable. Can someone here post some pics on here for me? Thanks in advance.

 

Watusi's avatar is a start!!!!!

That's exactly what I was going to say.

 

Here is a picture before the grass started to grow in the right places.

CAM2.JPG

That's exactly what I was going to say.

 

Here is a picture before the grass started to grow in the right places.

 

Wow. I've seen a few pictures of CAM but that's the best one. I absolutely would love to make it to a game at Belfry. Its a long trip, but I'm thinking about the Pike County Bowl. Beautiful stadium!

Theres no place like HOME!!!!

That's exactly what I was going to say.

 

Here is a picture before the grass started to grow in the right places.

 

Looks a lot like Dixie, sans the track (thank goodness. I hate tracks around football fields as it moves the fans back so far).

Looks a lot like Dixie, sans the track (thank goodness. I hate tracks around football fields as it moves the fans back so far).

 

 

I hate the tracks too.....

  • Author

Thanks for the pic, looks really nice!

That's exactly what I was going to say.

 

Here is a picture before the grass started to grow in the right places.

I bet this is a picture of the opening game at the stadium which was against Henry Clay in August, 2005.

 

Belfry has one beautiful stadium and environment for high school football!

Watusi's avatar is a start!!!!!

Here is a better view.

 

.

BHS3.JPG

This a pic of the whole campus, taken before the baseball, softball and soccer fields were finished.

 

.

BHSCampus.JPG

Wow Toots!!!! That is awesome! :thumb:

It really is a wonderful place to watch a game. I am SOOOOOO glad that it was decided to keep the football field seperate from the track. Being right on top of the action makes all the difference in the world IMO.

Belfry was due a new school, their old one was in dire need of renovations and upgrades. With this location, they were able to get many things they had never had before. There is a 600 seat theater for the arts department that is very very nice. The gym has ample offices and locker room space for everyone. They have a track, soccer field, softball field, regulation baseball field on campus and parking. It is a huge upgrade.

 

The football turf was paid for privately by raising funds from businesses and private donations. It took a couple of years to complete it, but it was finally paid for.

 

And the best part is the students and community are extremely proud of the whole campus and they take very good care of it. You never see it dirty or disrespected in any way as far as I can tell. They do a tremendous job of fostering that pride and spirit with the students.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.