Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. That team got beat by Elder that year but beat a very good Boyle twice. They had a ton of talent on that 2004 team.
  2. That just may happen! Heard talk that the Bird's "might" get moved back to 3a after 2010. Has to do with Cooper being a 5a school.
  3. There must have been a breach of patient/doctor prevliges(sp). I know this info wasn't public.
  4. Read my earlier post about playing in the GCL, we can't compete on a weekly basis. We did beat X every phase of the game. I didn't say we could play with Byrnes and STA! And yes I think we would of beat your Cards!:scared:
  5. You don't think it's the Super Bowl for every team that plays the Bird's? National televised game and your kid's weren't ready to play?
  6. They just didn't have the skilled players from the past. I think they have some young talent coming though.
  7. Week in, week out, we just don't have the number of player's to compete at this level. If you ever look back at previous games against the Cincy schools ,Dale has a good enough game plan to compete but the fatigue factor comes into play. This year with the 2 platoon system in place it allowed him to play for 4 qtr's. Great win but I get more excited beating CovCath. It's a every year game that decides who usually goes to state. I know it hasn't been much lately but it seems that CovCath is making a better showing of late.
  8. I picked X, but I didn't think it would be this bad. Is Trinity that bad or just playing the wrong personel. I saw the Cincy St X- Trinity game and it just doesn't look like Trinity from recent years.
  9. I bet Pike sleep's well tonight after playing 2 games in less than 24 hours.
  10. Who were the Qb's for both teams?
  11. Yes they do play a tough schedule. I'm just glad the Bird's were the weak link in that schedule. Maybe they overlooked the Birds? Maybe the Birds are better than you thought?
  12. Good win Bird's! Get rested up this week and then get ready for the blue colonels.
  13. Nice stats! What kind of stats would Collinsworth have averaging 27 carries a game?
  14. Let me get this straight, when St x beat's Trinity this weekend that should make them #1. Then when Trinity wins in December they will be #1. :isurrender:
  15. Great post! Where were you 4 pages ago?
  16. Somebody win's state every year. Highlands doesn't beat a school of the caliber of X very often.
  17. I believe you hit the nail on the head with this post. To be honest, I wanted Cincy X to beat Lou. X and Trinity. I wanted the Birds to be the one's upsetting the Bombers.
  18. Phil Simms is going to be the Qb. Didn't you see him at the game last week.:laugh:
  19. Why don't you wait until the family find's out what is wrong and then maybe someone will post something ! I don't think they are lying.
  20. Is it the Super Bowl for CovCath?:isurrender:
  21. I just wished the JV players got in the game! It seemed that a few poster's thought they would be seeing a lot of action in the second half.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.