Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 52 Dixie Heights 9

Featured Replies

  • Replies 114
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go 'Birds! Sounds like Towles had some TD passes in the game.

Without Bardo that is pretty impressive..Good job Birds!!!!:scared:

Who did the scoring in the second half?

I thought Streeter looked really good. He is just as effective as AC.

 

Towles played well but he is what he is a kid with little experience. No shocker, he will get much better but he is still learning and it shows at times.

  • Author

Towles played well but he is what he is a kid with little experience. No shocker, he will get much better but he is still learning and it shows at times.

For a sophomore he looked good. You could really see the HHS quarterback development engine running on all cylinders tonight.
Without Bardo that is pretty impressive..Good job Birds!!!!:scared:

 

 

Not too tough when you go against a team that has trouble tackling.

For a sophmore he looked good tonight. You could really see the HHS quarterback development engine running on all cylinders tonight.

 

He made some nice throws. He has the arm no question, he has the size. In a year or two watch out. I thought Dixies pass coverage was poor though. Dale is going to put him in a position to manage the game and lead the horses run the ball. The only beat HHS misses is Bardo scrambling....

I've heard Bardo is done at QB for the year, if that's the case how might this effect HHS in later matchups?

He made some nice throws. He has the arm no question, he has the size. In a year or two watch out. I thought Dixies pass coverage was poor though. Dale is going to put him in a position to manage the game and lead the horses run the ball. The only beat HHS misses is Bardo scrambling....

 

I think this proves a point I made after the Beechwood game. The effectiveness of Highlands' passing game is a credit to their receivers as much, if not more, than the QB. Against Beechwood, Bardo just lofted the ball up there 40-50 yards and his receivers outran and outpositioned their way to the ball. I think a lot of teams' pass coverage looks bad against Highlands because their receivers are that good. I am not taking anything away from Bardo. I just think the HHS receivers are that good.

I think this proves a point I made after the Beechwood game. The effectiveness of Highlands' passing game is a credit to their receivers as much, if not more, than the QB. Against Beechwood, Bardo just lofted the ball up there 40-50 yards and his receivers outran and outpositioned their way to the ball. I think a lot of teams' pass coverage looks bad against Highlands because their receivers are that good. I am not taking anything away from Bardo. I just think the HHS receivers are that good.

 

There is no question about it. With Bardo in this team passes the ball better than any team in the state. There passing game is so polished its ridiculous. The receivers run good routes and they had a Sr. QB who made good decisions. It is very very difficult for high school kids to cover a team who has a passes so well.

How did Dixie score 9? If Cincy St. X only scored 7 against the Birds.....Is Dixie better than X? :sssh:

I thought Streeter looked really good. He is just as effective as AC.

 

Towles played well but he is what he is a kid with little experience. No shocker, he will get much better but he is still learning and it shows at times.

 

If Towles had thrown 6 touchdowns passes tonight you will would still be very critical of him. Not quite sure what your angle is.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.