Will Bardo Injury

Frank329

Nothing but good thoughts to this Highlands player and his family. NKY fans are hoping for a speedy recovery:thumb:

:thumb: I hope to see Will back in action ASAP. His performance against St. X was one for the ages. Best wishes from Park Hills.

Is there not already a thread on this?

Nope, this be it. You need to stop reading other web sites and stick to BGP. Your getting confused.:confused::D

Disclaimer: I did not receive any monies for my statement. However, I sure would like to.

Nope, this be it. You need to stop reading other web sites and stick to BGP. Your getting confused.:confused::D

Well there was never an exact "thread" for it, but this was discussed in the Dixie/Highlands Predicitons thread where this exacty article link was posted and discussed so I just confused the two was all...

I got a report today that Bardo is done at QB for the year but he will return as a position player.

Anyone? Is this true or false?

I think this is accurate since everyone is hush hush about it. I think he will try to return as the "Rev" role from Remember the Titans.

Guest Birdflu
I think this is accurate since everyone is hush hush about it. I think he will try to return as the "Rev" role from Remember the Titans.

I saw the movie but don't quite remember what that is?

If his injury allows him to still carry the ball or play with some sort of cast or wrap on, it's feasible to assume he might play some defense or run the ball, as he is still one of the fastest guys on the team. That's alot of assuming on my part though..............Or is it?:D

I got a report today that Bardo is done at QB for the year but he will return as a position player.

Anyone? Is this true or false?

That's what I've heard which was why I raised the question 2 days ago, how does this effect HHS down the road? BTW, heard it from my gf's mom via the gf, big news in Ft Thomas.