Will Bardo Injury

Frank329

I saw the movie but don't quite remember what that is?

"Rev" came in on the last play in the state game to run a backside reverse. Obviously its Bardo's SR. year and he wants to play. I think he could run and possibly play some DB. It all depends on if his elbow will allow him to extend and catch or defend a pass. I think it will the issue he faces is bending the elbow and extending it forward but if he's not doing it in a fast motion he may be able to do it.

You know it's funny, for as much as BGP chastises posters for posting rumors about injuries and the like because most believe they are made up and not accurate, credit has to go to the dude on Yappi who broke this story a day or two after the game. And I don't want to hear that it wasn't known that early because obviously, some did know it.

Either way, my heart really does go out to this young man. I hope he finds his way back onto the field in some capacity if it is possible. He is a playmaker and will be much more valuable to the team ON the field vs. ON the sidelines.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

-CardinalsFan

You know it's funny, for as much as BGP chastises posters for posting rumors about injuries and the like because most believe they are made up and not accurate, credit has to go to the dude on Yappi who broke this story a day or two after the game. And I don't want to hear that it wasn't known that early because obviously, some did know it.

Either way, my heart really does go out to this young man. I hope he finds his way back onto the field in some capacity if it is possible. He is a playmaker and will be much more valuable to the team ON the field vs. ON the sidelines.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

-CardinalsFan

There must have been a breach of patient/doctor prevliges(sp). I know this info wasn't public.