Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati St. Xavier, OH 17 Elder, OH 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the Cincinnati Enquirer now make HHS the #1 team in Cincinnati and not just in NKy?

Will the Cincinnati Enquirer now make HHS the #1 team in Cincinnati and not just in NKy?

If they do then I'm gonna streak naked in Chapel Hill.

Will the Cincinnati Enquirer now make HHS the #1 team in Cincinnati and not just in NKy?
Sounds right to me! :banana: :clap:
If they do then I'm gonna streak naked in Chapel Hill.
No one wants to see that! :lol:
No one wants to see that! :lol:

Ha ha!

Yeah baby.....:banana:

Here we go!!! :popcorn:

 

What's that supposed to mean???:confused:

Highlands is the best team in KY and Cincinnati!

 

This post is dedicated to BaseballIsLife

Gotta love this! The Elder fans were dogging St X all week and saying how bad they were and how could they possible lose to Highlands!!!

Highlands is the best team in KY and Cincinnati!

 

This post is dedicated to BaseballIsLife

 

I think you mean KY and Ohio..St.X will win state in Ohio..:clap:

I think you mean KY and Ohio..St.X will win state in Ohio..:clap:

 

:idunno:I just made a promise I was just fulfilling it.:lol:

WOW this is huge, can't believe this. I wonder if this will boost Highlands up in some of the national rankings.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.