Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. He played great! The boy can definitely lay a hit on ya!
  2. Great team win! Coaches did an "awesome" job preparing you boy's for this game. You made this former Bluebird proud! Stay focused and your dreams will come true.
  3. Give them the light's! Help Coach Wirth change the mindset of the player's and the fan's. Start a new tradition, CovCath football under the light's!
  4. Anyone know who the announcer's will be for the game?
  5. Is a coach pass for every sport? That could be alot of extra people not figured into the amount of tickets sold. I buy a ticket and don't get in because every basketball,baseball,golf,tennis,track,and whatever coach decides they want to go to this game. Just maybe thats what Dale was thinking.
  6. Best of 7 series I don't think the Birds win. One game, who know's. A few breaks here and there, you never know.
  7. I watched him against Highlands. Nice first drive against the Birds and then was not a factor in the game. I think he had 69 of his 110 yards on the first drive. I was on the field and I didn't think he was taller than 5'10. Did his brother go Division 1?
  8. How big is Elliot? Nice running back. He may have to get a little faster in the next 2 yrs for division 1 potential ?
  9. Wirth still must be working on the mindset of the kids at CovCath. Picked a soccer game over a football game!:isurrender:
  10. After watching the tape again , the fumbles and the ball that hit us on the punt were the right calls. There were 5 TO's. They may have missed a few holding calls against Withrow. The chop block call was a fantom call. I really didn't think it was a bad called game overall.
  11. I know that Highlands was looking for a game this week. Boy whata game this would be. I guess Withrow will do.
  12. I think Dale. It use to be Coach Jackson, he isn't coaching anymore.
  13. I would love to see Trinity win this game for the state of Ky football but I feel this game is too early in the season for T. Maybe later it would be a better game. Does anyone know if Elder asked for this game to be moved to Sat. ? I know Colerain was upset with Manuel.
  14. I was just told tonight at pregame the game was moved back to 700. Can someone in the know give the correct time. Recieved a e-mail yesterday saying the game was at 700.
  15. How about one. That came from AC.
  16. If there is a score of 60 something, you might see a TD by Collinsworth. It might be Jac! (Austin's little brother)
  17. They are playing in 2010. Worry about the favorite's next year.
  18. He's probably in bed. :sssh:Check back about 3 or 4 am.
  19. Here we go!:isurrender: We are overrated and now we run up the score.
  20. Great game by both teams, future looks bright for both of these young teams. I'm glad the Bird's went for the win at the end.
  21. I have a ton of respect for the Shramrocks but this thread is about the Tigers and the Birds. Sorry, you are going to have to hear about the Birds in this thread.
  22. I think the 2006 CovCath students were dancing on the H at Highlands. Kids just being kid's. No harm done. By the way, Covcath won on a last second TD pass!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.