Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shroder Padiea/ Simon Kenton predictions

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Shroder OH
      2%
    • Simon Kenton
      97%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me alittle about Shroder Padiea? I appologize but I have not heard of them.:idunno:

Can anyone tell me alittle about Shroder Padiea? I appologize but I have not heard of them.:idunno:

 

Uhhh don't apologize....I haven't either!!!!:idunno: Seriously, where are they from and where is the game being played? I need to know if I need to get the heck out of Dodge on KY 17 come Friday afternoon.

It is at Sk. Simon Kenton is ranked 4th in KY and 151st nationally. Shroder Padiea is ranked 512th in OH and 9,559th nationally. It appears on paper SK should win this one.

 

As for my prediction I'll take Sk for the win. The reason will be Miles Simpson.

Miles Simpson is a great runner , but Simon Kenton is also a great team. Lawrence has centainly proved himself at QB , and as a leader. The linebackers are very good , and Mr.Hansel is a hand full for anyone. This team wins with or without Miles. Without Chad Lawrence?????

It is at Sk. Simon Kenton is ranked 4th in KY and 151st nationally. Shroder Padiea is ranked 512th in OH and 9,559th nationally. It appears on paper SK should win this one.

 

As for my prediction I'll take Sk for the win. The reason will be Miles Simpson.

 

 

Why are they playing this team?

Why are they playing this team?

 

 

 

Cake walk for Homecoming, maybe? Everybody likes to win their Homecoming game!!

Why are they playing this team?
I know that Highlands was looking for a game this week. Boy whata game this would be. I guess Withrow will do.:rolleyes:

Simon Kenton 35-0.

Shroder Paideia is a magnet school in the Cincinnati Public School system. From what I understand it is a pretty small school, but have had some fairly good sports teams in the past. From what I have heard, the team SK was to play this week dropped them from the schedule and SK had to scramble to find someone. Apparently Elder was a possibility. The game is at SK.

Hopefully MS is one step closer to 100%, and maybe able to get some rest if SK can build a nice lead. Hopefully we can stay injury free.

Shroder Paideia is a magnet school in the Cincinnati Public School system. From what I understand it is a pretty small school, but have had some fairly good sports teams in the past. From what I have heard, the team SK was to play this week dropped them from the schedule and SK had to scramble to find someone. Apparently Elder was a possibility. The game is at SK.

 

So, was Elder available? I know Highlands was looking for games last year until they landed Withrow. Surprised Dale didn't go after both big Cincy schools.

Uhhh don't apologize....I haven't either!!!!:idunno: Seriously, where are they from and where is the game being played? I need to know if I need to get the heck out of Dodge on KY 17 come Friday afternoon.

 

 

Uh, I can't believe you and Henry don't remember these guys. They came to HHS two years ago to participate in 7 on 7. Wait a minute, I know now why Henry wouldn't remember. She must have been watching the lineman and they only brought backs and receivers so she must of stayed home. Now you I don't know.

Shroder Paideia is a magnet school in the Cincinnati Public School system. From what I understand it is a pretty small school, but have had some fairly good sports teams in the past. From what I have heard, the team SK was to play this week dropped them from the schedule and SK had to scramble to find someone. Apparently Elder was a possibility. The game is at SK.

 

That would've been neat. I doubt Sk would hang with Elder, but it'd be interesting anyway.

Uh, I can't believe you and Henry don't remember these guys. They came to HHS two years ago to participate in 7 on 7. Wait a minute, I know now why Henry wouldn't remember. She must have been watching the lineman and they only brought backs and receivers so she must of stayed home. Now you I don't know.

 

I remember now...They had some nice players.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.