Royalblue81

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully MS is one step closer to 100%, and maybe able to get some rest if SK can build a nice lead. Hopefully we can stay injury free.

You know, I would not play him in this game if I did not have to. He was limping after jusy about every carry against Dixie. Down the road, they will definately need him on defense at 100% as well.

So last week SK gets 1 vote for 1st place in the Enquirer poll. That's cool, and I have no prblem with it, but how does Highlands beat Beechwood in a game closer than it was supposed to be and SK beats a Dixie team that beat Beechwood 47-7 the week before and doesn't get a vote the following week. Can someone explain this to me?:idunno:

It is at Sk. Simon Kenton is ranked 4th in KY and 151st nationally. Shroder Padiea is ranked 512th in OH and 9,559th nationally. It appears on paper SK should win this one.

As for my prediction I'll take Sk for the win. The reason will be Miles Simpson.

Are you serious??? :lol: Who exactly issues the "National Top 10,000" ranking??? :ohbrother:

Shroder Padiea is a relatively new school, with no track record of success in football. Not a very large enrollment either. On paper, this is one of the bigger mismatches of the Northern Ky. regular season, if not the biggest.

Maybe everyone else is smarter than I am, but I have to wonder why Simon Kenton is playing a really bad Ohio school the same week Highlands is playing a pretty bad Ohio school. Kind of seems like this could/should be the week we are talking about No. 1 vs. No. 2.:idunno:

Shroder Padiea is a relatively new school, with no track record of success in football. Not a very large enrollment either. On paper, this is one of the bigger mismatches of the Northern Ky. regular season, if not the biggest.

Maybe everyone else is smarter than I am, but I have to wonder why Simon Kenton is playing a really bad Ohio school the same week Highlands is playing a pretty bad Ohio school. Kind of seems like this could/should be the week we are talking about No. 1 vs. No. 2.:idunno:

Amen to That!