Everything posted by Roots
-
Walton Verona 47 South Oldham 44 (Overtime)
A binturong ...
-
South Oldham 55 Walton-Verona 52
I guess that is really my point... The fact that they are having trouble finishing could have something to do with the fact that the kids aren't confident in the fact that they can win. Just a thought. Good luck Walton the rest of the season- you should go far in the All A and the should have a great shot in regionals as well! (I think Walton playing more "power" schools- like they have been- more consistently should help that confidence)
-
South Oldham 55 Walton-Verona 52
Do you think losing multiple tight games to bigger, traditionally better schools has anything to do with Walton's confidence to succeed in these situations?
-
Gallatin County vs Walton Verona 8th Region All "A" predictions
Wow! Really? I know its just a ranking, but the girls should be proud of that!
-
Walton Verona 62 Grant County 51
Fits in with how they acted many times when I attended/played for Walton. What did they do/say this time?
-
Walton Verona 58 Lexington Lafayette 45
Impressive win by the Bearcats! Any details on the game?
-
Walton Verona 47 Landmark Christian (GA) 41
Wow! Impressive. Good job bearcats and to Brandon. Any details on the quality of the teams at the tourney?
-
Walton Verona 54, Unatego HS (NY) 49
Any stats/info on the game?
-
Simon Kenton 53 Walton Verona 50
Thanks
-
Simon Kenton 53 Walton Verona 50
Any box score or stats?
-
Simon Kenton 53 Walton Verona 50
I hope to make it to that game in Walton.
-
Walton Verona vs Simon Kenton Results??
Ergh! WV just cant find a way to beat them! That would have been huge to beat SK at SK! Oh well they will see each other again for sure.
-
Walton Verona vs Simon Kenton Results??
Any results or updates from this game?
-
Cam Dierig to Mount St. Joseph
How big is he?
-
Simon Kenton 59 Walton 44
This was what I was trying to bring to light... I think WV is a talented team, they just need to buckle down, be patient, and play good offense, and they will win a lot more games. Like so many Walton teams- they are trying to live and die by the three.
-
Simon Kenton 59 Walton 44
Thanks for educating me.
-
Simon Kenton 59 Walton 44
I agree
-
Simon Kenton 59 Walton 44
Im not familiar with the Brosky story- could someone fill me in? Sorry that I'm ignorant to the situation.
-
Simon Kenton 59 Walton 44
What is that in response to?
-
Simon Kenton 59 Walton 44
I dont think he should be the offensive attack for WV, but if you never get the ball in to the middle, you're basically playing 4 on 5. Burns had his man pinned whenever I saw and was bigger and apparently stronger than the big man from SK. I'm not saying he should be the player always shooting the ball, but atleast utilize him to open the offense.
-
Simon Kenton 59 Walton 44
From the little bit I saw in the first half, it seemed as if WV wasn't utilizing burns in the middle near enough. He had a size and strength advantage on SK overall- but not utilized near enough from what I could see. Overall poor offensive execution by Walton. Nice pre-game presentation by SK.
-
Walton Verona 61 Henry County 34
Walton seems to really have a good team this year!
-
Gallatin County/Walton Verona predictions 12/8
I think Coach Trame will have the Bearcats ready for GC- Walton by 8.
-
Boone County 61 Walton Verona 43
Any details on the game? How did Walton's players do? I heard it was a close game for much of the game?
-
Simon Kenton 69 Oldham County 53
He's gonna have a big year this year, IMO!