Walton Verona 62 Grant County 51

I was at the game. What did they do? It is amazing to me that people from Walton criticize the fans from Grant County. Before you throw a stone you might want to check your glass house first!

There were two things that the Grant County student section were chanting that were over the line. The Walton Principal address it quickly and put a stop to it!

I was at the game. What did they do? It is amazing to me that people from Walton criticize the fans from Grant County. Before you throw a stone you might want to check your glass house first!

Your joking right? Obviously you don't know the story but thats not the point. Walton rarely has a huge cheering section not being a very big school, but if you can name a time they have shown a lack of class I'd love to here it.

All i know is that the Grant County Principal stood with the sheriffs, the Assistant Superintendent was there and i never saw the Walton Principal, Mr. Krummen address our fans. I saw him watching our fans, but never address them. I could be wrong though, i was watching the game! PM what they were chanting, i would like to know.

There were two things that the Grant County student section were chanting that were over the line. The Walton Principal address it quickly and put a stop to it!

Did someone from the Walton administration address WV's cheering section and put a stop to a chant "PRIOR" to addressing the GC cheering section....YES!! The GC cheering section responded to WV's chant and then they were addressed by Mr. Krumman.

They did the same with SK student section the night before. The Sheriff literally stood right in front of the student section and watched them the whole time. Then when the game was over all three Sheriff's stood on the court right in front of the SK student section. Totally unneccesary. The SK students were nothing but well behaved. They could have said a lot in light of the situation but did not. But unfortunately the WV students chose to call the players on the floor names so that everyone could hear. Where was the WV administration? Is that considered good sportsmanship. It seems like WV likes to bash the other student section (SK and Grant) but never addresses their own.